Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now!
Vnonymous Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent is out now!

Its' really irritating to discover that I paid for the game, but because I paid through steam, I don't get the game until two days after everyone else, if even then! The countdown is finished and the game STILL doesn't have any information on the steam page?

I paid just as much money as everyone else(unless the game costs more/less on steam for some reason), so this unexplained delay, when the game is clearly out(people have beaten it already!) is really aggravating. Steam obviously has the data, and the page in the steam library is completely useless.[/size]

UPDATE: The game is now actually out! I guess it was only 15 minutes, 3 hours and 2 days late
09-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Find
MulleDK19 Offline

Threads: 21

(09-08-2010, 06:12 PM)Vnonymous Wrote: Its' really irritating to discover that I paid for the game, but because I paid through steam, I don't get the game until two days after everyone else, if even then! The countdown is finished and the game STILL doesn't have any information on the steam page?

I paid just as much money as everyone else(unless the game costs more/less on steam for some reason), so this unexplained delay, when the game is clearly out(people have beaten it already!) is really aggravating. Steam obviously has the data, and the page in the steam library is completely useless.[/size]

It was cheaper on Steam.

And Steam handles the release. Not FG.

[Image: 16455.png]
09-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Find
andeel Offline
Banned

Threads: 0

i didnot get serial number...can someone help me?
can u giv me serial number
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2010, 11:06 AM by andeel.)
09-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(09-12-2010, 11:00 AM)andeel Wrote: i didnot get serial number...can someone help me?
can u giv me serial number

Go and login https://shelf.frictionalgames.com/ with your mail and order number which starts with ST

BTW, you purchased it, didn't you?

09-12-2010, 11:17 AM
Website Find