Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just out of curiosity...
Bulbatron Offline

Threads: 7
Just out of curiosity...

I'd love to create my own maps or custom stories, but since my only real experience with map editors in recent times has been with the Far Cry games on Xbox 360, I really don't have the expertise.

However, I'm really looking forwards to seeing what other users come up with. I'm guessing most users will be creating their own maps or stories on PC, so I was just wondering, will I, as a Mac user, be able to access them from the Custom Story option in the main menu of Amnesia?

Wow - what a mansion!
09-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: Just out of curiosity...

(09-17-2010, 10:33 PM)Bulbatron Wrote: I'd love to create my own maps or custom stories, but since my only real experience with map editors in recent times has been with the Far Cry games on Xbox 360, I really don't have the expertise.

However, I'm really looking forwards to seeing what other users come up with. I'm guessing most users will be creating their own maps or stories on PC, so I was just wondering, will I, as a Mac user, be able to access them from the Custom Story option in the main menu of Amnesia?

If you can build with Lego, you can build with this. Just need to wait for a Mac version.

Anyway, yeah, everything should work fine on a Mac even if the level designer used a PC.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
09-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Website Find