Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Just a flashback... (spoiler)
darkpast Offline

Threads: 2
Just a flashback... (spoiler)

The first time I entered the water monster area, I didn't budge when I saw the splashes coming towards me. The reason? I thought it was just a flashback or scare event, so I just idly stood there (I thought it was impossible to escape) while it *chomped* me. When I survived the first hit I thought wait... what if it *chomp*... oh shit, gotta reach those *chomp*...

Idea "Stay out of the water..." Idea

This is the first time a game actually managed to do this to me. I feel rather embarrassed now, but at the time I was just totally immersed and convinced the level could not just have randomly flooded.

Did anyone else have a similar experience?
09-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Find
Deu sex Offline

Threads: 26
RE: Just a flashback... (spoiler)

personnaly, I was running to an A point at a B point, running and convinced there will be no enemies, and just after turning at a corner, I was just in front of this :

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/246922...adow_1.png

I have directly made a U turn and travelled all the map to hide at the farest position possible ^^

and with the waterbiach, once I was preparing a rush to a box
and i have ruuushed to it,
AND IT WAS TOO BIG I COULDN'T JUMP ON IT,
I was jumping and jumping at the same place like an idiot lol,
after this the waterbiach hit me and I was crying as hell ^^

same for "the sewer rush" at the end, wrong way to open door Confused

and at the choir, I prefered to commit suicide instead of being hunted by this "thing" without brain ^^

Exellent game, (too) rare moments like this, but really intensive ^^
09-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Find