Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement Amnesia: Maleficent [Full Conversion Mod]
goodcap Offline

Threads: 112
Amnesia: Maleficent [Full Conversion Mod]

[Image: Ts9mFRO.jpg]

Hi forum!

I am proud to announce you all that I am working on a Full Conversion Mod that i'm actually planning on finishing! It's called Amnesia: Maleficent, and it's going to have quite a bit of custom stuff! (floors, walls, ceilings, entities, static objects, billboards, lights etc.)

[Image: c6F6vWM.jpg]

Gameplay?
Simple and some challenging puzzles. Difficult puzzles are a immersion breaker for me, so i'll keep the difficulty even so it won't take THAT long to figure out what to do. Hints are easy to understand, and just keep an eye on your surroundings and check every corner.

There are notes, phonographs, telephone conversations that give you hints about the story and how to progress. Make sure to listen carefully!

Custom Content?
As you can see in the pictures I am using quite some stuff from earlier mods/custom stories and stuff from A Machine For Pigs. Some objects you're seeing in the pictures are placeholders. Ceilings/walls/objects WILL be replaced by custom content.

Story
I wrote a story that I haven't seen before in other mods, and it puts a nice and interesting twist at the end of the game that you might not see coming. There are hints given via Notes, Phonographs, Telephone conversations so make sure to listen carefully.

[Image: yb6ApDb.jpg]

Release date?
July/Early august

Gameplay time
I'm not planning on creating a mod that takes 10 hours to finish. I'd say you'll finish the game in about an hour-hour and a half.

Stay tuned for more updates!

[Image: 0tgqIxb.jpg]

[Image: XkabasS.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2016, 09:34 PM by goodcap.)
05-30-2016, 09:33 PM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: Amnesia: Maleficent [Full Conversion Mod]

Looks good. Good luck!

05-31-2016, 12:45 AM
Find
Darkfire Offline

Threads: 22
RE: Amnesia: Maleficent [Full Conversion Mod]

Definitely not enough light. It's kind of funny, but you actually need to put some light if you want the map to be dark - otherwise the screen goes completely black. So put some *very dark* light even in the dark areas.

Besides, am interested.

06-02-2016, 06:17 PM
Find