Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Aid Kit.
Hypercube Offline

Threads: 20
First Aid Kit.

Is anyone able to help me make a first aid kit for my mod? I don't know if anyone would want to, but it doesn't have to be complex. I PM you with some files, you edit the files, then you PM me back with the final version of it. So far I basically used the first aid kit model from the actually game, made it smaller, and added the Prop_EnergySource file to it so that it heals the player. I know that the last part doesn't necessarily work right now, but all I need is that it gives off the purple "flash" from a distance like to omnitool does when you look at it and that when you click on it, no animations play, the box just does the dissolve in to nothing effect, and it fully restores your health every time no matter what amount of health you're at is.

I could be simple, I'm not sure, I'm not that smart with this scripting stuff anyway, but I just want it to do everything I listed as I don't want to have to use the vanilla wau flower model and the way it works for my mod. If anybody could help, that would be great, I'll just send you the files, you edit them and send it back, and I will give you credit at the end, I guess, either with your real name or your frictional games forum account or something.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2016, 12:25 AM by Hypercube.)
06-11-2016, 12:23 AM
Find
Hypercube Offline

Threads: 20
RE: First Aid Kit.

Alrighty, It's already done, so no one needs to help me anymore, thanks.

Credit goes to TheDoctorPoo
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2016, 05:51 AM by Hypercube.)
06-13-2016, 11:38 PM
Find