Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Scariest game I have ever played...
GRoss Offline

Threads: 1
Scariest game I have ever played...

...I'm almost too scared to keep going Huh

Seriously - I've played doom3 and dead space 1, but this, by far is the scariest game. I'm on the verge of crapping my pants half the time I'm playing this Confused

And somebody mentioned that it takes around 6 hours to finish this - I'm at 5 hours right now, and not ever half way through (just went down using the elevator).
10-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Find
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Scariest game I have ever played...

(10-20-2010, 01:19 PM)GRoss Wrote: ...I'm almost too scared to keep going Huh

Seriously - I've played doom3 and dead space 1, but this, by far is the scariest game. I'm on the verge of crapping my pants half the time I'm playing this Confused

And somebody mentioned that it takes around 6 hours to finish this - I'm at 5 hours right now, and not ever half way through (just went down using the elevator).

You'll be okay. I am not a brave man at all and I was able to finally manage to get through.

Though you said you just went down the elevator?

Pardon me while I chuckle knowingly and sip orange juice.

Have fun. Big Grin
10-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Find
Texhnolyzed Offline

Threads: 2

Yeah, don't stop now, it gets a lot more better after the elevator Smile
This game is truly amazing, so, don't give up.

By the way that's also my scariest game ever. Far before Dead Space and The Silent Hill series, and even Penumbra, which was quite scary too.
10-20-2010, 07:16 PM
Find
iNEXSERTiON Offline

This game is by far the scariest thing I have ever played.

While I play this during lunch with my friend watching, we have screamed countless obscenities. It's a blast being scared this much! Big Grin

But do NOT stop playing! Wink
It gets sooooo much better.
10-20-2010, 09:00 PM
Find
Natural Offline

I'm in the prison too and my sanity is shot. My screen is blurred and movements are very sluggish. It's going to be tough trying to solve a puzzle to restore some sanity here. Definitely ups the tension when not only can't I fight, but now I can barely see or run.
10-21-2010, 01:51 AM
Find
connos Offline

Threads: 0

I was very scare to keep going too but I push my self to play it as waned to see the end of the story. I finished it yesterday and it took me 10 hours.
10-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10

(10-20-2010, 02:52 PM)Cryaotic Wrote:

You'll be okay. I am not a brave man at all and I was able to finally manage to get through.

Though you said you just went down the elevator?

Pardon me while I chuckle knowingly and sip orange juice.

Have fun. Big Grin

lol he will!
and dead space/doom 3 werent scary at all :p
10-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Website Find
Biske Offline

Threads: 0

Previous to this the scariest game I ever played would have to be The Cradle level in Thief 3. You have to go in and "explore" it. It has a sordid past as most of castle brennenburg, once an insane asylum, then prison, and finally an orphanage when fire gutted it, along with the children. Creepy as all hell. There's a part where you gotta go up to the attic, and as your climbing the spiral stair case upwards, you here a furious pounding on the door above you, it gets louder and louder until you reach for the door knob, then it stops. I couldn't open that door for hours I was so scared.
10-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Find