Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My experience and BIG Thank you!
Luumu Offline

Threads: 1
My experience and BIG Thank you!

Hello people! From the forum and Frictional games.
Gotta say, Amnesia was definately the BEST horror game i have ever played.
The atmosphere was incredible. I totaly got hook'd to this game. I had to take breaks, cos the feeling and pressure were at some points really big.

Im not sure, if i was scared during the gameplay, but sure it was very "stressfull". There were many moments where i got this huge panic seizure and tried to open some door, at the same time being chased by the horrid things you created. I MEAN HOLY SHIT those f"ck faces were truly spooky.

I also found the game EPIC. It was so melancholic, but yet so Heroic and So mysterious. I couldnt describe the feeling after completeing the game. It was a relief, but also made me want more : D

The story was good, it was mysterious, dark and violent. Characters were also amazing. Alexanders voice was so fitting for the character. The music world and sounds were SO AWESOME, that i could almost cry. It makes me broud as Finnish person to hear that part of your crew were Finns also.

I truly hope sequel, and if i may suggest, that it could take place in Egypt. Think about MASSIVE underground ancient Egyptian city. It would be mystic, dark and scary place. If guys from Frictional games are interested, i got plenty ideas. I just got so inspired by your work.

Thank you so much for the spooky ride. Supporting you guys till darkness comes and swallows us into nothingness... EPIC
10-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10
RE: My experience and BIG Thank you!

You gotta go back and play Penumbra. I am assuming that you have not based on your reaction to the game. Most vets just mention all the improvements. So If you have not played Penumbra games then definitely do that! Amnesia was truly great though, every time I thought of a criticism, it slowly morphed into a good thing as I thought about it...FRICTIONAL FOREVER!
10-24-2010, 03:56 PM
Website Find
Mr. X Offline

Threads: 6

Frictional Games are the best game developers in the entire world. Period.
10-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Personally, I liked Penumbra games better.

10-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Website Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10

(10-25-2010, 06:28 PM)Mr. X Wrote: Frictional Games are the best game developers in the entire world. Period.

You sir, have made a statement that will shatter the heavens with its trueness...
(10-25-2010, 07:49 PM)Scraper Wrote: Personally, I liked Penumbra games better.

I disagreed with some decisions made when moving from Penumbra to Amnesia, but overall Amnesia is better (IMHO)
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2010, 08:09 PM by Spooder Wekd.)
10-25-2010, 08:08 PM
Website Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

What I will say is that they are among the very few developers from whom I pre-order games. Bioware? I'll see the demo. Frictional? I'll buy with just a trailer.
10-25-2010, 11:03 PM
Find
Luumu Offline

Threads: 1

Yeah, i haven't played Penumbra, so Amnesia was totaly fresh experience to me and absolutely loved it. Gotta go purchase Penumbras, after checking some videos.
10-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Find