Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress [p1 released] Amnesia:Upheaval The Darkness Ascension of Whisperstream:
SwingsDarkCreeps Offline

Threads: 3
[p1 released] Amnesia:Upheaval The Darkness Ascension of Whisperstream:

The first sequel of the custom story has been released! You can try it on mod DB - Amnesia mods Rolleyes :

http://www.moddb.com/mods/upheaval-the-d...sperstream

[Image: 409A25A8C459C9CAE6117D63C8C03D5F6F1E4DDD]

Spoiler below!
The organisation "Eeksharp Beevy", leaded by Ray Bandller, in which Philip is implied is assuming the risk of examine the halls and the entourage, being reinforced by 5 people from "Redstones",as a co-op team with limitations as subordinates to the majority decision of Eeksharp's, one of those 5 is Philip's girlfriend(named Yoshy ), and other one is more known as a climber which is suspected for desertion...

Even though it is presented from an unexperienced perspective, the gameplay of custom story comprehends creepy athmospheres, there are seqvences where the storyline is implied, but shortly... but the storyline will let the mark in the next chapter(s)! There overall could be casted - multiple series of custom story with connections between them, anyway this could be taken as a "test" custom story because of low proficiency, I mean unexperience but try playing it! Shy
11-27-2016, 10:17 AM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41
RE: [p1 released] Amnesia:Upheaval The Darkness Ascension of Whisperstream:

This looks incredibly familiar... you wouldn't happen to have posted a screenshot of this hallway in the Screenshot Criticism Thread about two or three years ago, would you? I feel like I made some kind of joke about flying an aeroplane down that wide hallway.

Anyways, looking good! Inexperience doesn't necessarily mean bad and, if you're open to critique, I'll gladly help you out!

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
11-28-2016, 04:38 AM
Find
SwingsDarkCreeps Offline

Threads: 3

(11-28-2016, 04:38 AM)CarnivorousJelly Wrote: This looks incredibly familiar... you wouldn't happen to have posted a screenshot of this hallway in the Screenshot Criticism Thread about two or three years ago, would you? I feel like I made some kind of joke about flying an aeroplane down that wide hallway.

Anyways, looking good! Inexperience doesn't necessarily mean bad and, if you're open to critique, I'll gladly help you out!

I really posted this one on Screenshot Criticism thread like more than 1 year ago though, and you made that joke lolSmile but I cancelled the work on the story and when I was be able to start doing stuff again, I decided to finish the first part and for the future I'm planning much more series, belonging to this main oneRolleyes, I hope that you will play it too!Smile and yea I'm open to critique xD
11-28-2016, 01:46 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Good to hear! Anyone open to critique can definitely have the potential to create amazing stuff. I respect that.

11-28-2016, 03:27 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

This guy is going places!
11-28-2016, 09:46 PM
Find