Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Unique Monster in Choir?
xiphirx Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Unique Monster in Choir?

(12-18-2010, 08:59 PM)LoneWolf Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Well i looked it up in level editor, the statement on wiki is a lie. It's a normal brute obviosuly and all brutes normally kill in 1 hit as far as i know and they break doors down in 1 hit i believe. So if its stronger why does it take 2 hits?

The person who wrote it is obviously a troll or an idiot.

The brute is in - the morgue, the sewer in three scenes i think. also its in that weird big area. Not sure if its in any other areas though.

But the grunt is used more often probs because it doesnt kill you in 1 hit.

No, it was pretty split even.

Spoiler below!

Here's the breakdown:

Grunt:
Guest Room, Storage, Prison, (place with the four directions, forgot the name DSmile
Brute:
Morgue, Sewer, Choir

12-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Find
LoneWolf Offline

Threads: 43

(12-18-2010, 09:05 PM)xiphirx Wrote:
(12-18-2010, 08:59 PM)LoneWolf Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Well i looked it up in level editor, the statement on wiki is a lie. It's a normal brute obviosuly and all brutes normally kill in 1 hit as far as i know and they break doors down in 1 hit i believe. So if its stronger why does it take 2 hits?

The person who wrote it is obviously a troll or an idiot.

The brute is in - the morgue, the sewer in three scenes i think. also its in that weird big area. Not sure if its in any other areas though.

But the grunt is used more often probs because it doesnt kill you in 1 hit.

No, it was pretty split even.

Spoiler below!

Here's the breakdown:

Grunt:
Guest Room, Storage, Prison, (place with the four directions, forgot the name DSmile
Brute:
Morgue, Sewer, Choir

Oops sorry forgot the spoiler alert, also:

Spoiler below!

The grunt is seen near the beginning in the refinery (its real btw i thought it was gonan be fake like the demo, but i learned the hard way that it wasnt lol), also its in the last area hall outside the laser room. Also its near the beginning, once you do the bookshelf puzzle the monster kicks the door down and has a few spawn area, but i think its a hillucination though.

Anyway the grunt is seen far more often than the brute for sure. But i suppose it depends also on how you play and what you did, becaus ei've watched alot of peoples lets plays and a couple of monster scenes i never encountered. Also the prison area has so many monster spawn points that you have to encounter one atleast 3 times.

I still wish there were more varietys though, maybe in the next horror game from frictional? Tongue
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2010, 09:22 PM by LoneWolf.)
12-18-2010, 09:19 PM
Find
Childerich Offline

Threads: 1

(12-18-2010, 08:59 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: The person who wrote it is obviously a troll or an idiot.

Probably both. Smile
Anyway, that nonsense has been removed from the Wikipedia article by now.
12-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Find