Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Found this bug that allowed me to go through something I doubt I was supposed to.
virginityowner69 Offline

Threads: 5
Found this bug that allowed me to go through something I doubt I was supposed to.

Heya!

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/t-qDygAeSrs[/video]

I was playing through the game, just normally. Then I found this door, and since this game has physics puzzles, I tried to go over it! Well, it seems I wasn't supposed to. Does anyone know if I actually was supposed to be able to go through there? if I wasn't supposed to go into here, did I miss anything too important?

Sorry if this counts as spam or is in the wrong place, I just thought this was the best place for this.
12-22-2018, 05:34 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Found this bug that allowed me to go through something I doubt I was supposed to.

Hey there, nice find!

I haven't played Penumbra, but you may have stumbled across a sequence break of sorts; not entirely sure what it will impact in the game, but if you have indeed missed out on some things, I'd recommend just reloading an earlier save from the Main Menu, especially if you get stuck :3

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
12-23-2018, 03:01 PM
Find