Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Any sales coming up any time soon?
-[Badger]- Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Any sales coming up any time soon?

Hey Lukas, just buy it. you will not be disappointed. I too would have paid around 60$ for this game. I might still buy a few more copies and gift them to friends over the holidays. this game needs to be played . . . BY EVERYONE.

@ spooder I was freaked out by penumbra till I found out I could kill the wolves. the spiders were terrifying but they werent in there long, and the Tuurngait werent that bad, but if the amnesia sanity aspect was part of penumbra it would be just as great.
12-08-2010, 06:47 AM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10

(12-08-2010, 06:47 AM)-[Badger]- Wrote: Hey Lukas, just buy it. you will not be disappointed. I too would have paid around 60$ for this game. I might still buy a few more copies and gift them to friends over the holidays. this game needs to be played . . . BY EVERYONE.

@ spooder I was freaked out by penumbra till I found out I could kill the wolves. the spiders were terrifying but they werent in there long, and the Tuurngait werent that bad, but if the amnesia sanity aspect was part of penumbra it would be just as great.

I just didn't use the cheap ass tricks to kill the wolves....and I played on hard. So getting found meant DEATH! It was great!

Edit: No offense meant by cheap ass trick, that was not really meant towards you, just that tactic in general. I don't see the meaning of using a trick to kill the things when its part of the experience. I suppose you could have done it the hard way, but I have never played the game on lower difficulties so I don't know, the enemies are virtually invincible on hard.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2010, 04:52 AM by Spooder Wekd.)
12-09-2010, 04:50 AM
Website Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

Eh. Life isn't fair. Faced with that situation myself, I would choose the cheap route and give my enemies no advantages if possible.
12-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Find
Sessika Offline

Threads: 0

Amnesia is now 50% off this weekend on steam. £6.49. No idea what that is in dollars though.
12-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

Yeah, was just coming here to report that. It's 10USD on steam.
12-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Find
lukaspriest Offline

Heck yeah! I just totally got done buying it on Steam for 10 bucks! Thanks guys, I am gonna be busy scaring the crap out of myself all night while I play it!
12-10-2010, 02:52 AM
Find
lukaspriest Offline

Just a follow-up...

Bought and installed the game, and am just playing the first hour or so of it. This is the most terrifying, poo-your-pants-causing, blood-chilling game I have ever played. Bar none.
12-12-2010, 12:04 AM
Find
alaskahorrorfan Offline

Threads: 1

(12-12-2010, 12:04 AM)lukaspriest Wrote: Just a follow-up...

Bought and installed the game, and am just playing the first hour or so of it. This is the most terrifying, poo-your-pants-causing, blood-chilling game I have ever played. Bar none.

Yes it is a fantastic constipation aid.
12-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Find