Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to remap the Home button to another location (eg. the Brightness butto
bhaikosalam Offline

Threads: 2
Is it possible to remap the Home button to another location (eg. the Brightness butto

Long story short, the button ribbon is physically (and irrepairably) damaged, rendering the Vol- and Home button useless. Now while I can live without the Vol- button, it is a pain in the arse to have to switch off the PSP everytime I want to switch games.
In order to fix this, short of replacing the ribbon, I want to know if there is a way to remap buttons so I can reassign the home button to something like the brightness button which I never use?
I tried googling the solution but I kinda got smacked with a wall of broken information scattered across many old forum threads and I ended up getting overwhelmed and so I'm asking you folks if anyone can point me in the right direction on how to go about this.
Thanks.
08-18-2019, 10:01 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Is it possible to remap the Home button to another location (eg. the Brightness butto

This is for the PSP?
I have no experience with it but my intuition tells me it's not possible. I would be surprised if it is.

08-18-2019, 04:28 PM
Find