Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Releasing a mini story -In Beta Stage- (not much of a story but more of fun gameplay)
LoneWolf Offline

Threads: 43
Releasing a mini story -In Beta Stage- (not much of a story but more of fun gameplay)

Hi, i will upload it this week Big Grin it is short but sweet in my opinion. I could improve it more but not sure if i should or not.

It has taken me quite alot of hours to do and i have spent alot of time testing and have added and added to it.

What is left to add in - Some sound files, some more entitys for realism, items eg. lantern oil, and for the big part i need to add a bit of a story into it and also spawn points.

But please remember it is in beta stage and i am hoping to get good feedback from atleast a few people who play it. The feedback will inspire me to carry on with it and carry it through beta stage into full release. I am also thinking of making another part to the story but that will be during beta stage and after the beta release.

Oh and i can assure you its 100x better than my previouse story which was really just me building and learning. i have added some very good scripting into this.

Stay tuned, will be out before 2nd of january.

1 question, i use the checkpoint void line for spawn points after death right?
12-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Find
bigfoot Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Releasing a mini story -In Beta Stage- (not much of a story but more of fun gameplay)

Upload the damn custom story hehe, I wanna plaay Big Grin
12-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Find
LoneWolf Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Releasing a mini story -In Beta Stage- (not much of a story but more of fun gameplay)

I uploaded the story a few days ago. You will find the download in my other thread in the showcase area. It has been called The Unfortunate Event.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2011, 05:24 PM by LoneWolf.)
01-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Find