Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Should I continue making this mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
72.97%
54 72.97%
I'll think about it.
12.16%
9 12.16%
No.
14.86%
11 14.86%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Fractured Life Series (Just Died!)
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: Fractured Life Series (Finally back)

Everything got back to normal.

I started to work on Fractured Life 2 again. Screenies will come later.

I also will add several new features. Those are:

-Blinking (similar to the real life blinking)
-More advanced scares (or situs)
-An attempt at making better places
-A small feel of a place (atmosphere)
-Lightning (rarely, but included)
And more to come.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
04-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Website Find
Need4Power Offline

Threads: 1

Yay! Big Grin
Glad you back,i almost thought you going to give up on this custom story ^^
04-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

(04-19-2011, 05:39 PM)Need4Power Wrote: Yay! Big Grin
Glad you back,i almost thought you going to give up on this custom story ^^

I thought so too. But I didn't do so.

I need to review my skills, because I forgot after such a long time. It might take some time.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
04-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Website Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

Uuuuu blinking Big Grin. You can make some good scares with that.
04-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

(04-19-2011, 08:02 PM)skypeskype Wrote: Uuuuu blinking Big Grin. You can make some good scares with that.

It's not exactly what you think. The character himself blinks just like we all do, no matter where he is. It will happen on most levels.

If you don't understand, you will when a demo comes out.

04-20-2011, 07:04 AM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

People, I will release a demo, which will contain 4 maps. But there is only one map, so you need to wait.

Demo statistics are in first post.

Story has been reedited.

04-20-2011, 08:08 AM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

A small update.

Second map for the demo is nearly complete. Scripting is going to begin.

I also would like to share with you all a dream that I had. Read it only if you wish. [Contains a bit of violence. It also isn't about the game. I felt the need to share this weird dream.]
Spoiler below!

I was at a park (a dog park) and I was sitting on a chair, watching other dogs playing.
All of a sudden, someone pulls over with a car. The driver is an old man, asking me to enter the car.
I stand up, and I ask him "What do you want?".
He says that he is taking his female dog to the vet, and since the dog preferably stays in the back seat, he (the old man) needs a person in the car. He also said that if he is driving with his dog only, he will get depressed, and sometimes ends up bumping into things. I could tell that the man wasn't joking, as the car took some moderate damage.
"Ok. But listen" (as I showed him my cellphone) "If you give me any trouble, I'll call anyone I can. Including the police. Understand?"
"Of course" He said. Then I entered the car.
In the back seat was a female German Shepherd. She was at least 2-3 yrs old. But I caught myself thinking about getting a good purchase upon the dog (for no apparent reason).
"How far is the vet?" I asked.
"About 10 minutes drive from the park, and from my home till there, about 25 mins."
It seemed a bit distant.
After time passed, we arrived. As soon as the man's turn was coming, he said "Stay here, I'll be back soon in 4-5 mins."
I accepted. In about 8 mins the man came with some medicine in his hand. I asked without looking at what type of medicine it was "Is that medicine for your dog's heart?"
"Yes. How did you know?" He asked in surprise.
"I just thought that the medicine was for the dog's heart, I didn't know."
We went into the car. "I will take you back to the park." He said in a very friendly tone.
As we turned on the driveway, BLAT! As I suspected, the dog simply barfed.
Then I said as soon as we arrived "I hope I could help".
"You sure did" He said. As I opened the door to get out (because of the stink), another BLAT.
I just sat back down on the chair, when the same dog that was in the car shows up.
The dog simply started speaking "Sorry about the mess I made in the car. He simply can't realize I get carsick."
I felt a lot of terror. (I never dreamed of a speaking dog). I said back "Even I used to get carsick, but not now. But, how do you speak?"
"Just like you do." Said the dog.
I started to calm down. Just then, the same thing was about to happen.
"Excuse me for a moment, I think I'm gonna barf again." Said the dog.
"Don't throw up here, in the trash can. And don't eat it!" I said (It really makes me feel disgusted if I see a dog vomiting.)
Then the old man hits me with a pipe. Then I wake up. But that was odd.

04-22-2011, 08:08 AM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Fractured Life Series (Too many personal issues!)

I just can't believe what happened to me!!!

Family problems just started again.

Mother's off in Germany, My older sister's gone somewhere, and I'm left with my father. He is such a bad person. He threatened me today. He said he will throw me out of my own house!!!

I tried contacting my friends, but nobody responds. Whatever happened, I got very mad. If I'm gonna live on the streets, I know I'll die too soon.

My whole life turned upside down!

04-27-2011, 08:46 PM
Website Find
Ghostflame Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Fractured Life Series (Too many personal issues!)

Well sort all that out before you even THINK about doing anything on here, it's the best course of action.
04-27-2011, 10:25 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Fractured Life Series (Just Died!)

Peeps, I lost my data. All of it. I decided to keep development secret, and when it was 75%, my data corrupted (don't ask me how), and my computer broke again. But...

I'm making a single map for you. It should be done anytime, but not within 2-3 hours as I'm trying to improve my skills.

Sorry..... If you want more info about it or the new map, feel free to ask.

A new thread will be made for that map. I may make more maps, but now I make one only. And not a short one.

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2011, 12:49 PM by Robby.)
08-14-2011, 12:07 PM
Website Find