Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsters (Spoilers)
CrushedRaiD Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Monsters (Spoilers)

(01-26-2011, 04:37 PM)Zoridium JackL Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 03:53 PM)CrushedRaiD Wrote: There are still lot that id like to ask about the enemies.. Like, why are they called the gatherers and what really is the water lurker? Was it called.. Kaernk? Or.. Whatever, and was it from a different universum? How did it get there? So much to ask Big Grin

i don't recall them being called the gatherers but if they were it was probably in conjunction with their role of kidnapping people in the forest, and the lurker is presumably from the other side.

Was there a note speaking of the lurker? I read it somewhere.. If there was, and you know it, is there anyway of posting it here?
01-26-2011, 05:14 PM
Find
Oscar House Offline

Threads: 3

The language file only mentions the Kaernk once, in the note about Weyer's tonic.

Spoiler below!
Tampter on the other hand will prove more difficult. I don't think it exists in this world. Simply writing the word with these letters looks wrong. I believe it's a property of the secretion in the water dwelling Kaernk. I will have to address Weyer with this as he will have to supply me with a host. Also a properly prepared well should suffice to contain it.

Gatherers were called gatherers just because they kidnapped people for Alexander's craving of vitae.

[Image: 2exldzm.png]
01-26-2011, 07:23 PM
Find
CrushedRaiD Offline

Threads: 10

(01-26-2011, 07:23 PM)Oscar House Wrote: The language file only mentions the Kaernk once, in the note about Weyer's tonic.

Spoiler below!
Tampter on the other hand will prove more difficult. I don't think it exists in this world. Simply writing the word with these letters looks wrong. I believe it's a property of the secretion in the water dwelling Kaernk. I will have to address Weyer with this as he will have to supply me with a host. Also a properly prepared well should suffice to contain it.

Gatherers were called gatherers just because they kidnapped people for Alexander's craving of vitae.
Yea thats it Big Grin Thank you Smile Kaernk was from something like: Dimension of the death? something that human eye couldnt see? :3
01-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Find