Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Talking with Valve?
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: Talking with Valve?

Afraid not, if you want it on Steam the best would be to nag Steam about it! So they know there is an interest for it
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2007, 04:17 PM by jens.)
05-13-2007, 04:16 PM
Website Find
ShadowXOR Offline

Threads: 6

jens Wrote:Afraid not, if you want it on Steam the best would be to nag Steam about it! So they know there is an interest for it

How does crap like Bullet Candy with virtually no demand make it up there?

EDIT: Everyone post in this thread on the official Steam forums to support Penumbra's release on the Steam platform:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/sh...p?t=560902
05-15-2007, 10:48 PM
Website Find
ShadowXOR Offline

Threads: 6

jens Wrote:Afraid not, if you want it on Steam the best would be to nag Steam about it! So they know there is an interest for it

Some of the people on the Steam forum are being nice while others are pretending to be moderators, but that fact aside pretty much everyone is claiming it is up to the developer to contact Valve/Steam to put their game up. I think this sounds accurate since I have seen very poor games on Steam so I don't see why Penumbra couldn't be on it. It seems a general opinion though that it is up to YOU to get it on Steam, and not us or Valve. What did Valve/Steam tell you guys because you seem to be claiming the opposite?
05-16-2007, 05:06 PM
Website Find