Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
The Estate [Work Stopped]
Tenno Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Estate [Work has Resumed!]

I can think of one word to describe this story and it would be "legendary". Seriously, this story is so well detailed and immersive, I got hooked on the story instantly and I am aching for more. Easily one of the best stories I've played.

Good luck with completing the rest of it Smile

[Image: 29069he.gif]
05-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Find
Selyp Offline

Threads: 19

I know it's been a long time since I updated this. I just wanted to let you all know I am still working on it! Work has been slow with real life being crazy, but I have been working diligently for the past week or so, and am expecting to complete it soon! Not going to post any more demos, I'd rather just post the completed file once its done. Just thought I'd stop by and tell you all I haven't forgotten or abandoned this!

-Selyp

Atlantia - An Amnesia: The Dark Descent Full Conversion Mod
08-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Find
Mosnye Offline

Threads: 3

(08-04-2011, 05:49 AM)Selyp Wrote: I know it's been a long time since I updated this. I just wanted to let you all know I am still working on it! Work has been slow with real life being crazy, but I have been working diligently for the past week or so, and am expecting to complete it soon! Not going to post any more demos, I'd rather just post the completed file once its done. Just thought I'd stop by and tell you all I haven't forgotten or abandoned this!

-Selyp

<3

[Image: a.jpg]
08-04-2011, 06:13 AM
Website Find
Tenno Offline

(08-04-2011, 05:49 AM)Selyp Wrote: I know it's been a long time since I updated this. I just wanted to let you all know I am still working on it! Work has been slow with real life being crazy, but I have been working diligently for the past week or so, and am expecting to complete it soon! Not going to post any more demos, I'd rather just post the completed file once its done. Just thought I'd stop by and tell you all I haven't forgotten or abandoned this!

-Selyp

You just made my day! Thank you good sir Big Grin

08-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

-Selyp

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss *BOOM*
08-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Website Find
Mosnye Offline

Threads: 3

Quote:Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss *BOOM*

People that play Minecraft play Amnesia aswell... IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!

[Image: a.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2011, 12:33 AM by Mosnye.)
08-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Website Find
Selyp Offline

Threads: 19

Glad to see you guys are looking forward to this story! A little update : I have completed 2 more of the maps and am going back and adding a lot more detail in the other maps. I still have quite a bit to do to tell the story I want to get across, and am trying to make the maps as high quality and immersive/atmospheric as possible, so it will probably still be a while before I complete this. I am also thinking of making this into a full conversion (I'm getting tired of the same textures in the mansion...) Overall though, there has been a lot of progress since the demo, and things are going well!

Atlantia - An Amnesia: The Dark Descent Full Conversion Mod
08-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Find
Tenno Offline

(08-09-2011, 09:07 PM)Selyp Wrote: Glad to see you guys are looking forward to this story! A little update : I have completed 2 more of the maps and am going back and adding a lot more detail in the other maps. I still have quite a bit to do to tell the story I want to get across, and am trying to make the maps as high quality and immersive/atmospheric as possible, so it will probably still be a while before I complete this. I am also thinking of making this into a full conversion (I'm getting tired of the same textures in the mansion...) Overall though, there has been a lot of progress since the demo, and things are going well!

Good to hear that things are going well, I am just brimming with happiness that no major tragedies have struck and you are making great progress.

Keep it up Selyp! Big Grin

08-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Find
BubbleTroll Offline

Threads: 6

Played this map with mah friend Big Grin
if you wanna watch click this link below this text.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjZqxFDI3sc
09-15-2011, 07:20 AM
Find
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13

I love pretty things.

I loved this.

Why aren't you making thousands of dollars from this kind of stuff yet?

09-15-2011, 07:51 AM
Find