Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Primitives in the Editor?
Lontasm Offline

Threads: 7
No Primitives in the Editor?

I've downloaded the editor and got it working. but I cant select primitives instead of plane. plane is the only option I have. I downloaded it from this wiki, but Im not able to find primitives anywhere. Please help?

Oh, and btw, I cant get it to fullscreen either... when I start the editor its not fullscreen and I cant maximize it.

(I havent configured the other programs that comes with the download, does that have something to do with it?)

Current Project: Depths of Shadows(Mapper)
02-25-2011, 11:13 AM
Find
Linus Ågren Offline

Threads: 58
RE: No Primitives in the Editor?

If you're looking for floor, you click the "..." button and navigate to "static_objects" and then select a base.

About the fullscreen, I don't think you can put it to Fullscreen. You'll have to resize it in the "Edit -> Options -> General" menu.

Creator of The Dark Treasure.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2011, 12:30 PM by Linus Ågren.)
02-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Website Find
Luis Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 19
RE: No Primitives in the Editor?

(02-25-2011, 11:13 AM)Lontasm Wrote: I've downloaded the editor and got it working. but I cant select primitives instead of plane. plane is the only option I have. I downloaded it from this wiki, but Im not able to find primitives anywhere. Please help?

http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/too...e_editmode

"...At the moment, this EditMode can only create planes."

EOF
02-25-2011, 01:24 PM
Find