Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game
CrushedRaiD Offline

Threads: 10
RE: [spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game

Before going back to the Guest Room, i peek out of the windows.
It seems that the windows edges, outside, would help me to make my way to the other side of the study area.
Shall i try to make my way there?
04-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

I decide it would be better to fall to my death than to meet my end at the hands of one of those horrid monsters, or worse, that pulsating red goo that seems to be haunting me. I grab a chair from the nearby room and throw it at the cracked window, breaking it. I hope I survive the next 5 minutes...

04-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Find
Leu Radu Offline

Threads: 1

It is great to finally have a breath of fresh air after all I have been through. But I also get a cold feeling of dread, as I feel that I am being watched from the darkness of the majestic pine trees. As I take my first step on the stone ledge outside, I hear loud cracks echo through the forest. I stumble back in terror and pause to listen. So it wasn't my imagination, something really is out there. After everything settles and I relax, I finally exit through the window. Seems like I have to jump from ledge to ledge to go further. I look down to see what awaits me if I take a wrong step. I don't remember ever being afraid of heights, but the darkness makes the fall seem like an abyss. I gather my nerves and start jumping from ledge to ledge...
04-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Somehow I manage to maintain my balance as I jump onto each tiny ledge, but after I passed a few windows, I see that another window has been knocked out. I don't want to risk falling. I hope this will get me past that cave-in. I reach the ledge with the broken window and step back into the mansion, being careful not to cut myself on the broken glass.

04-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

I look around the room and only one thing happens to catch my eye. It's a cylinder on a desk. I go up to it and touch it. My vision starts to go all white. I can see writing. But it went away just as fast as it came. I blink a few times and then I find myself laying on the floor. I stand up and I walk into the next room.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
04-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Find
Doctorcheese Offline

Threads: 28

I refill my lantern with a few drops of oil and get the rod from the desk which I suppose is used to make the elevator functional. As I jump on the ledges I almost loose my balance at one point when I hear a deafening sound from the forest and I see a tree falling. Is the thing already this close to me? I must hurry...

''Sick, twisted child... You'll burn for this!''
04-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Find
SkyeGU Offline

Threads: 1

With rod in hand, it is time at last to leave the study, for there is nothing that will be of any more use here. I quicken my pace through the hallways, making a run for the door. I can only hope that whatever the creature was that took down the tree remains on the ground... and not within the halls of Brennenburg. As I grasp the door handle and ready myself to leave the Study for good, I look to the elevator rod in my other hand. One? Surely, one isn't enough to fix the elevator... Where can I find more?
04-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

I exit the study and hang and right, traversing my way down the stairs. I look to the right with an eerie feeling at another. The sign above reads "storage" in Latin. I pull this door ajar and take a peek before fully opening it. I descend the stairs to the second door and enter the storage room...

(This part should be fun. Wink )
04-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

My heartbeat quickens as I slowly make my way down the dark corridor into the first opening of the storage area. The darkness is unnaturally oppressive, and a sense of dread fills my mind with every step. Once in the open area, I grab a tinderbox from the dividing wall and look around. 3 possible directions. Sigh.

04-26-2011, 02:57 AM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

I light a couple torches in the first room to pacify my nerves a bit. I then take the first room on the left, taking heed to open the door delicately. I enter the room...leaving the door neither fully open nor fully closed behind me...
04-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Find