Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game
Xanatos Offline

Threads: 5
RE: [spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game

Apologies, needed something to boost my creative writing again. Now, where were we...

There is only one door in this room, and behind it is another store room with another lit candle... meaning someone was here recently. I find two more coloured rods and a note confirming their relationship with the one I found in the study. I'm just about to make my way out when I hear another frightening groan.

If fate frowns, we all perish.
Do not fear the darkness, but welcome its embrace.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2011, 01:18 PM by Xanatos.)
04-28-2011, 01:18 PM
Find
Doctorcheese Offline

Threads: 28

In panic, I turn around and look for a hiding place. I made it to the hiding spot behind a big box just before the thing smashed the door down. It is examining the room, I think it somehow knows that I was here. After what felt like a lifetime of waiting, the thing finally staggers out of the room.

''Sick, twisted child... You'll burn for this!''
04-28-2011, 04:29 PM
Find
Xanatos Offline

Threads: 5

I decide to leave as quickly as possible before that thing comes back. I feel exhausted as I run back down the hallway, if only I had something to give me energy to run. As my mind drifts to the comforting thought of Milky Ways I run almost head on with that lumbering thing, it's groans indicating that it's just as displeased to see me as I am to see it. I spin around and sprint back up the stairs, the jawless fiend in hot pursuit.

If fate frowns, we all perish.
Do not fear the darkness, but welcome its embrace.
04-28-2011, 05:53 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

Running as fast as I can, I hear the horrid creature's breathing behind me. I run back into the room that housed the rods, slamming the door behind me. I hide behind the massive box just as I hear the creature break down the door.

04-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

It's coming

I can hear it, even if I can't see it that well, the door is in pieces by now, and the subtle sound of it's shuffling feet is getting closer, the noises this thing makes are abominable, snuffling, snorting, gurgling, and moaning.

What manner of creatures are these things? I don't recall encountering anything remotely similar to them before, they look like men...or what used to be men.

I can only pray this as disfigured as they get and...I freeze, it's standing right beside me, it's back facing me, it's head questing back and forth, it's trying...in vain to sniff me out, but the thing doesn't have much of a nose, I got a good enough glimpse to know that much.

Finally, after what seems like an eternity, of which I was utterly assured that it would hear my heartbeat any moment and strike me down, it gives up, and shuffles off...
04-29-2011, 12:25 AM
Website Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

It's wandering off, but somehow I feel it's not leaving for good...I gather my wits about me and do what I hadn't yet dared to do...Moving cautiously, I get up and follow it, being careful not to stare it out.
04-29-2011, 04:56 AM
Find
Doctorcheese Offline

After a while the thing staggers into the cellar with the wine barrels, it must think that I am hiding there... I make my way to the exit of the storage and I'm back in the Back Hall. Suddenly as I close the door and head up the stairs, I hear a deafening noise and there is red fleshy matter forming on the walls, floors and the ceiling. It's must be the shadow... what else could it be?

04-29-2011, 03:08 PM
Find
Doctorcheese Offline

Cmon keep it rolling!

05-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

I sprint across the back hall to the machine room. I dismal feeling is brewing deep within my core as I see my last safe haven slowly being consumed by the blight of the Shadow. With all rods in hand I take a left and enter the machine room.
05-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

(05-03-2011, 11:38 PM)gandalf91 Wrote: I sprint across the back hall to the machine room. I dismal feeling is brewing deep within my core as I see my last safe haven slowly being consumed by the blight of the Shadow. With all rods in hand I take a left and enter the machine room.

Wrong. The key in the study was never found. Here's what we do:

Feeling as though there was more to the Guest room than was initially apparent, I decide to go and take another look around.

05-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Find