Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Super Alpha! in other words not even a demo :P
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Super Alpha! in other words not even a demo :P

(03-30-2011, 05:51 PM)Need4Power Wrote: New monsters?! Big Grin
can't wait Tongue

neither do i Big Grin
03-30-2011, 08:34 PM
Website Find
HeyCuttie Offline

Threads: 2

(03-19-2011, 12:48 PM)Doctorcheese Wrote: I played through it. It was quite enjoyable but there were a few minor changes that i would like to see.

First let me start with pros and cons.

Pros: Good atmosphere, nice scares, nice story.

Cons: The big scares come way too early (like the monster for an example), needs more variety! Like all those boxes in the, what i assumed was, a storage? Also you should add more details.
Last but not least, the light billboards coming out of the windows need to look more natural. They look so flat against the window! Also check the spelling in the notes.

Overall experience was good though, fix those details and it will be a blast!

Its better than most alphas though!

yeah its like in the developer commentary, dont start the scares too early or the player will get a hold on to it and will not get scared at the other scares
05-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(05-14-2011, 09:50 PM)HeyCuttie Wrote: yeah its like in the developer commentary, dont start the scares too early or the player will get a hold on to it and will not get scared at the other scares

ya i just add it there in the alpha to be more exciting.... because if not i wouldn't be very interesting... but don't worry the final version will be much better Wink
05-15-2011, 01:31 AM
Website Find