Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Abduction Chapter 1
Bioshroom Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Abduction Chapter 1

Oop, sweet. I was thinking that but didn't see it mentioned. Awesome, thanks.
04-27-2011, 10:49 PM
Find
Synatic Offline

Threads: 2

sup man just stopped playing in front of .... well lets say after shitting my pants or our pants, cauz we've been 3 ppl taking turns while playing AND everyone agreed to stop playing, that damn atmosphere

Spoiler below!

That goddamn archives gave us quite the screams, but seriously after opening the secret door inside the atreium and stepping into the friggin red circle shit got down to some seeeeeeeerious panicing on ANY of our sides XD thanks for doing this props from all three of us since everyone quite enjoyed the ride, and is done with any horror game for at least a week, we might finish it another day, but for now we recorded about 3 hours footage and might get into cutting it together, sadly its german( we might add subtitles) Smile but...
fuck Big Grin

oh yeah fuck the riddle in the east wing, friggin lever below the desk :X

EDIT: added spoiler, also there was a glitch in the west wing i think where u could get behind the wall, apparently that didnt do anything useful as in exploiting progress and any sane person would think of going back through the atrium door, but i thought i'd mention it Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2011, 03:11 AM by Synatic.)
06-18-2011, 02:58 AM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

I am very glad you enjoyed it thus far! Although I am a bit confused as to why you posted in this thread as opposed to the Chapter 3 thread Tongue

06-18-2011, 06:38 AM
Find
Synatic Offline

Threads: 2

lol no idea i think i downloaded the full thing from the showcase threat and somehow ended up back here ^^
06-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Find
girlfoxgirl Offline

Threads: 0

Hi there! I'm currently playing the first chapter of your story Abduction. I'm having a good time with it... Well, good as in I'm pretty freaked out with it. Lol. ^^" It's scary as all get out, but in this case that's a good thing! You've got skills. Wink

I'm recording myself playing it in an LP on Youtube, if you or anyone else would like to watch it, I'd appreciate it. (And you might get a kick out of how I totally fail at it.) ^^ Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1DJOVVUuXE So far I've got 3 parts done, but I'm not quite finished yet!

I'm excited to finish this one, and I've heard you have parts 2 and 3..? I'd love to play those as well. ^^ Well, thanks for reading! I hope you like it. Big Grin
07-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Find
madkeim Offline

Threads: 1

Really great work, thanks man!
I just found out yesterday after finishing the dark descent that there were more to play with custom stories.
It is awesome to be able to play homemade extentions as good as yours Smile

I haven't finished it though, could someone please tell me how to open the two stuck doors in the archive part?

(sorry if my english is bad)

My souncloud page : http://soundcloud.com/madkeim
07-27-2011, 05:53 AM
Find
Anxt Offline

(07-27-2011, 05:53 AM)madkeim Wrote: Really great work, thanks man!
I just found out yesterday after finishing the dark descent that there were more to play with custom stories.
It is awesome to be able to play homemade extentions as good as yours Smile

I haven't finished it though, could someone please tell me how to open the two stuck doors in the archive part?

(sorry if my english is bad)

Just go pick up the note in the other room in that hallway. Everything else will unfold.

07-27-2011, 07:25 PM
Find
madkeim Offline

(07-27-2011, 07:25 PM)Anxt Wrote: Just go pick up the note in the other room in that hallway. Everything else will unfold.
Thanks but your answer got me confused.
I may be missing something but I can't find any note in the archives.
I watched a video of a guy playing, I didn't see him find a note in it. It seems he just tries to open the door in the end of the hallway and the monster breaks it.

07-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Find
madkeim Offline

I am pretty sure this is a bug.
Is it possible that the monster doesn't come because I don't have oil anymore?
I am sorry to bother you, and your custom story may be my favourite, but it's the only one I couldn't finish! It's a little frustrating.

08-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Find
Anxt Offline

Ok I think I know what is happening, but you will have to alter the code to fix it. Paste the following line in the OnEnter function of the Archives.hps file.

SetEntityActive("GruntDoor", false);

Then leave and re-enter the map. The door should be gone, and you should be able to progress. I apologize for the problem.

08-04-2011, 02:20 AM
Find