Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in the Control room -most likely spoilers
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
Stuck in the Control room -most likely spoilers

This may very well have spoilers, being I need help and will give some detail info on what I need help with. This is in the control room:

Spoiler below!
Just so you know where I am, I have a path that needs to be drained of water. There is also a drop ladder that I have been able to drop.
I climb up, and enter the control room.
I was able to connect the three pipes, and one of the rooms with levers, appeared to have gone successfully. (that flash indicating some puzzle was done right).
In the room where I had to connect the pipes, it shows a cog wheel way up high that is turning.
Now what? Any other lever or wheel says "stuck in position"
One set of wheels allows me to lift up the weights, but no indication I did it right.
Thanks to anyone who can help
04-05-2011, 05:37 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: Stuck in the Control room -most likely spoilers

There should be the same flash when the weights are positioned correctly.

solution
Spoiler below!

The weights should be in the same position as in the other room. If you listen you hear a "clank" when each weight move in/out of the correct position.

04-05-2011, 07:25 AM
Website Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Stuck in the Control room -most likely spoilers

(04-05-2011, 07:25 AM)jens Wrote: There should be the same flash when the weights are positioned correctly.

solution
Spoiler below!

The weights should be in the same position as in the other room. If you listen you hear a "clank" when each weight move in/out of the correct position.

thank you. That worked.
04-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Find