Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Something in the Archives?!? (Small spoiler.)
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Something in the Archives?!? (Small spoiler.)

(03-27-2011, 02:05 PM)Kein Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 11:29 AM)gandalf91 Wrote: Actually it is the brute. In map making, I've listened to almost all the .snt sounds in the level editor. It's the brute whimpering one.
I never heard such sounds from brute. Teh fact that filename has "brute" part in it means nothing. There is much more weird filenames in teh resources.

I could go on to argue the fact that yes, not only is that the file name, it is also in the folder entities/enemies/brute. It is definitely the brute whimper sound. It also has the same characteristic tone of the brute, just in a different register because it's not a sound you'd normally hear them make. Also, by your logic things like ui_terror_meter.snt and ui_torture.snt would have nothing to do with your character being in terror from being chased down or from standing in one of the various torture rooms, despite the fact that those sound files have everything to do with that.
03-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Find