Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

can you move it?!?!?!
mreeves1887 Offline

Threads: 1
can you move it?!?!?!

Hey guys,
My laptop that i had amnesia on was recently damaged, and can no longer sustain playing a game like it. i was wondering if it was possible to move it to a different location (my pc). i didnt want to get in trouble, or waste any time trying if i couldnt do it.

Thanks for the Help!!
04-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: can you move it?!?!?!

There is no DRM other than a serial key, so you can easily download and install it again on another machine without any complications. If you're looking to move your saves as well, I think they're stored in some documents folder, but you'd have to find specifics from someone else about that little issue.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
04-01-2011, 03:31 AM
Website Find
mreeves1887 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: can you move it?!?!?!

(04-01-2011, 03:31 AM)Lee Wrote: There is no DRM other than a serial key, so you can easily download and install it again on another machine without any complications. If you're looking to move your saves as well, I think they're stored in some documents folder, but you'd have to find specifics from someone else about that little issue.

Alright. Thank you so much for the help man! I'm pretty much a noob lol
04-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Find