Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help - Need a burner going to mix the jars
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
Help - Need a burner going to mix the jars

(UPDATED)
Spoiler below!
I don't know why, but I have been spinning that wheel on the left side over and over again with no luck. For whatever reason, it worked this time and it started to mix. thanks anyway

Hey there. I got the four jars, got the pot or whatever on the right side to collect the potions or whatever I'm mixing. But it says it needs the burner to start before the actual mixing. I see a burner, but no go. I am getting red stuff that is hurting me along walkways, etc..
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2011, 10:46 PM by Linux.Blue.)
04-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Find
Fomzo Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Help - Need a burner going to mix the jars

Eeeeer......did you turn the four valves above the jars after you turned on the burner?
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011, 02:57 PM by Fomzo.)
04-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Help - Need a burner going to mix the jars

I mentioned I solved it in the spoiler. I had all four jars, and was trying to spin that wheel to the left 100 times. I gave up, closed out the game, reloaded it later and it seemed to have worked the first time.
I have a marble mouse, and it seems touchier than in penumbra.

maybe it needed a restart. there's a water scene with three vents blowing out steam. the second one never stopped. but after dying and trying again, all three stopped for only that quick second.
04-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Find