Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help with explosive jar part
skubaben Offline

Threads: 1
Need some help with explosive jar part

Hi there by the way my first postSmile

Okay i started playing amnesia 3 days ago
I started a new game played for 3 days came to the machine room part,
I notice i didn't have the 2 rods i only had one so i thought something wrong with the game silly meTongue

Any way today i started a new game i rushed trough to the part right after i gotten the explosives in the jar. So now am at the blocked passage right after the locked door.
But i cant put the jar down no matter how i bend or try to find right spot.
(My question is how to put the jar down?)

So now i have to turn to the experts you... Any tips would be much appreciatedSmile
If amnesia doesn't scare u...U ain't playing it right
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011, 05:45 AM by skubaben.)
04-10-2011, 05:40 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: Need some help with explosive jar part

You should use double click the item in the inventory and then use it on the rubble, it should work over a very large area. So should not have to need any fiddling to get right!
04-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Website Find
skubaben Offline

Jeah i try and try but always says that i need some item to put it on. But i wount give upp!Big Grin

Okay i seen a fue walktroughs now to see how its done. And am trying exact the same but just no luck
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011, 05:50 PM by skubaben.)
04-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Find
skubaben Offline

Okay i see now i am not the only one with this problem. Question is. Is it a bug or something we do wrong? Its looks really easy on every video. So i cant Imagen that its suppose to be hard to place.

I started to love this game more and more, So i cant give up here just annoying i spent hours trying this. And its not like am stuck at a puzzle. Should i start a new game hope for better results? Or is it something thing els that reason that i cant put the jar down? It is full with explosives.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011, 06:51 PM by skubaben.)
04-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

Threads: 3

I have this problem aswell. I finished the game may times so it's not a major problem. But it need some trial & error to put that explosive jar in the right place. Mainly because it's invisible on the screen after double clickin it in the inventory.
04-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

(04-10-2011, 06:51 PM)skubaben Wrote: Okay i see now i am not the only one with this problem. Question is. Is it a bug or something we do wrong? Its looks really easy on every video. So i cant Imagen that its suppose to be hard to place.

I started to love this game more and more, So i cant give up here just annoying i spent hours trying this. And its not like am stuck at a puzzle. Should i start a new game hope for better results? Or is it something thing els that reason that i cant put the jar down? It is full with explosives.

Where do you see others having this problem? Except Rot51 Smile

Rot51, is it always invisible on screen for you? It has always been like this? How about other items you use on stuff in Amnesia? Are they visible?
04-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Website Find
skubaben Offline

Okay i think i see what problem i have.. On the jar i says particely filled jar. 1 out of 2 ingredient *face palm

But i got the part form the big tank and the drill.. What am i missing?

I saw others got same problem from gamespot forum i think it was when i googled it
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011, 07:49 PM by skubaben.)
04-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

There are two big tanks, both in the same room!
04-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Website Find
skubaben Offline

Thx alot jens am at the prison area now...Nerve wreaking part!Smile
But awesome at-least am not stuck now cheers!
04-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

Threads: 3

Quote:Rot51, is it always invisible on screen for you? It has always been like this? How about other items you use on stuff in Amnesia? Are they visible?

Second part where i have this exact same problem is when i'am making the Agrippa tonic in the lab. Every item i have to use in there are invisible.

There are no more troubles than these so i'd say the game is working quite well. No lags at all, all levels loads quick. Just these minor issues.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2011, 06:14 PM by ROT51.)
04-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Find