Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
La Caza Full Release (And Custom Story Download)
Patacorow Offline

Threads: 11
RE: La Caza Full Release (And Custom Story Download)

It took me an hour to finish the mod. It's buggy and easy, but it's nice.

Also the part where the knights move towards the player is a plain copy of the nightmare house 2 mannequins.
07-22-2011, 03:19 PM
Find
Poppuhik42 Offline

Threads: 1

-----
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2012, 10:33 PM by Poppuhik42.)
07-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Find
AlexxShadenk777 Offline

Threads: 5

The only other game I ever saw this effect was in Condemned. Pretty sure that's where it came from originally.
07-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Find
MrCookieh Offline

Threads: 8

Who cares how original it is? It's a damn scary effect! Most of the players freak out when they see it!

Anyways, very well done! I haven't played it myself, but watched it on youtube.

The Well: Descent - Take a look at it!
07-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Find
Patacorow Offline

Threads: 11

Yeah, you're probably right. You might want to fix some enemy bugs though, such as the first hallucination, when you see the grunt entering the temple you can get close to him, touch him, stand in his way and he won't do anything to you.

Additionally, after you turn the main flow valve just before the chase part, a monster spawns and starts chasing you. If you can get it back into the room it came out of, eventually it will just start walking towards the wall infinitely until you leave this level.
07-22-2011, 06:53 PM
Find
Onrefni Offline

Threads: 1

So, Russ Money... How exactly did you get the Knights to follow you and inflict damage like they did? Awesome idea even if it "isn't original" still added to the story instead of running down the hall it forced you to traipse through the knights hoping they wouldn't suddenly move or attack you, great fear element. Keep at it Big Grin
10-30-2011, 11:53 PM
Find
Russ Money Offline

Threads: 25

(10-30-2011, 11:53 PM)Onrefni Wrote: So, Russ Money... How exactly did you get the Knights to follow you and inflict damage like they did? Awesome idea even if it "isn't original" still added to the story instead of running down the hall it forced you to traipse through the knights hoping they wouldn't suddenly move or attack you, great fear element. Keep at it Big Grin
Essentially, when the player entered a script area and depending which way you're looking, would spawn the knights behind you. The damage is similar, only hurting the play once they hit a scripted area. Probably the funnest part to make.

10-31-2011, 03:14 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(10-31-2011, 03:14 AM)Russ Money Wrote: Probably the funnest part to make.

And scariest part to play.

10-31-2011, 03:19 AM
Website Find
mattwhi Offline

Threads: 0

i found a bug. When you enter a temple and the roof caves in, i found that if you die e.g the pit to the left you will respawn in the temple behind the rubble and i can't get out. plz fix but so far great map.
11-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Find
w3sp Offline

Threads: 4

Hey =)

Not exactly a playthrough video or even a complilation of the best scenes, but this tribute video of mine also contains 2 unmodified scenes recorded as I was livestreaming my way through La Caza...it took many months and tons of sessions =)

The knight appearance is in there too, enjoy the laugh Tongue
12-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Find