Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Childhood fears?
eiahmon Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Childhood fears?

I've been literaly terrified of house fires my whole life. Being in two of them (at age 10 and again at age 27) certainly haven't helped with it.

When I was little, i was also scared to death of grand pianos, especailly the black lacquer ones. They just seemed so.. sinister. I still have no idea why they frightened me so much, and I still don't like them either. XD

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.
04-25-2011, 05:04 AM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

(04-25-2011, 05:04 AM)eiahmon Wrote: When I was little, i was also scared to death of grand pianos, especailly the black lacquer ones. They just seemed so.. sinister. I still have no idea why they frightened me so much, and I still don't like them either. XD

It is likely that the only time you saw them do anything besides loom in houses untouched was being dropped on people in Looney Tunes. That could be it.
04-25-2011, 08:07 AM
Find
Tottel Offline

Threads: 9

Wasps; always have been and still am.

If I see one a bit too close to me, I am covered in sweat within 3 seconds.
I'm allergic to them as well, so I have my reasons to fear them though. Big Grin

EDIT: Simpanra, if it comforts you, many people forget things. I sometimes go upstairs to get something, and when I just made up the stairs, I can't remember what it was. Everyone forgets things, don't worry *too* much.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2011, 09:37 AM by Tottel.)
04-25-2011, 09:34 AM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

I was terrified by spiders and deep water. Especially the spiders with big legs, and how they were moving. Ich! .... And the water ? well.... It may be becuz I dont know how to swim.
04-25-2011, 10:09 AM
Website Find
Niklas Offline

Threads: 9

(04-25-2011, 10:09 AM)skypeskype Wrote: I was terrified by spiders and deep water. Especially the spiders with big legs, and how they were moving. Ich! .... And the water ? well.... It may be becuz I dont know how to swim.

Oh i also got scared as hell by deep, blue water. Basicly because its like darkness
and you Don't know what is Inside it.
Well now I'm diving, but i still think like 'aww fuck' when the diving is Deep even if i Enjoy it.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2011, 10:55 AM by Niklas.)
04-25-2011, 10:51 AM
Find
Simpanra Offline

Threads: 28

(04-25-2011, 09:34 AM)Tottel Wrote: EDIT: Simpanra, if it comforts you, many people forget things. I sometimes go upstairs to get something, and when I just made up the stairs, I can't remember what it was. Everyone forgets things, don't worry *too* much.

I won't =) Thank you ^__^ Oh and also, i completely agree with you on the wasps thing =) if i even see one (within about five metres of myself) i freeze and make this kinda moaning whining noise in my throat x3 my parents and friends laugh at me but they scare me pretty bad, i also duck away from thin air if i think i heard one buzz past =P
04-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Find
Henriksen Offline

Threads: 71

I have been afraid since i was a kid to go to my school at night alone. If you sit there long enough you seriously hear children playing and walking. One time i remember seeing a girl's shadow in the school window looking at me when i was going home from a friend and then i got a picture in my head and the sound that a tv makes if it doesnt find the channel :S
04-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Find