Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your "Wait... what?" moments
Frost Offline

Threads: 8
Your "Wait... what?" moments

Did something ever happen to you that just didn't make any sense? Could be a glitch, an event that's supposed to happen, or something that should not have happened... hopefully you get what I mean. Undecided

Spoiler below!
I somehow did not die in the choir. I never saw a brute. That doesn't mean I wasn't terrified the whole level, though. I escaped and Agrippa told me the remaining orb pieces were in the transept (I had 5) when I could have sworn I missed one in the choir. You have no idea how happy I was, I did NOT want to go back to the choir, haha.

Spoiler below!
My own weight on the bridge couldn't break the rusty chain in the cistern, but chucking a rock at it did? What?
04-26-2011, 04:26 PM
Find
Duskofdead Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Your "Wait... what?" moments

Mine is:

Spoiler below!
In the revenge ending how the heck does Daniel casually walk out of the castle when the elevator shaft had completely collapsed behind him on the way down?
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2011, 07:06 PM by Duskofdead.)
04-26-2011, 07:06 PM
Find
jaivyn Offline

Spoiler below!
Breaking the wall in the archives with my hands after being told it wouldn't break by just using your hands.
04-26-2011, 07:23 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

(04-26-2011, 07:23 PM)jaivyn Wrote:
Spoiler below!
Breaking the wall in the archives with my hands after being told it wouldn't break by just using your hands.

I don't remember that.

I think mine was sitting there and going "Did that grunt just go to the effort of breaking down the door, in this teeny cell of mine, to peer into the dark room...and not go to any further effort to search for me then that when it KNOWS I came in here...and calmly walk away."

Wait...what?
04-27-2011, 01:40 AM
Website Find
Som1Lse Offline

Threads: 9

(04-26-2011, 07:06 PM)Duskofdead Wrote:
Spoiler below!
In the revenge ending how the heck does Daniel casually walk out of the castle when the elevator shaft had completely collapsed behind him on the way down?
There could be other ways out.
I can remember quite a few doors that you could get through.

(04-27-2011, 01:40 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote:
Spoiler below!
I don't remember that.
Totally possible.
Just keep clicking.
Spoiler below!
Same thing goes for the window in study. (and possible a few other objects)

@thread:
Spoiler below!
Justine:
How the h*ck can the first phonograph pull down the rope.
You can clearly see, that there is no rope around the phonograph handle after turning it. (disobeying the laws of physics, I guess)
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2011, 08:55 AM by Som1Lse.)
04-27-2011, 08:53 AM
Website Find
Serena Offline

Threads: 2

Practically killing myself every time in the Cistern walking off the platform between the 2 bridges, assuming the ladder would instantly hold me rather than having to click to activate 'ladder mode'.

Played too many Source games I guess.. lol
04-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Find
Duskofdead Offline

Another for me is:

Spoiler below!
Why is Agrippa talking to me through a dry ice machine and where is his jaw. It's so unexplained.
04-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Find
Frost Offline

Threads: 8

(04-27-2011, 01:40 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: I think mine was sitting there and going "Did that grunt just go to the effort of breaking down the door, in this teeny cell of mine, to peer into the dark room...and not go to any further effort to search for me then that when it KNOWS I came in here...and calmly walk away."

That happened to me once, in a room with a lit candle. I just crouched next to the door, staring at the candle (there was nowhere else to hide) saying "YOU CAN'T SEE ME YOU CAN'T SEE ME YOU CAN'T SEE ME." It didn't see me.

Duskofdead Wrote:Another for me is:

Spoiler below!
Why is Agrippa talking to me through a dry ice machine and where is his jaw. It's so unexplained.

Spoiler below!
I was curious about that too, and looked at the nave in the level editor... it's labeled as a "channeling machine" or something. So uh, magic I guess.
04-27-2011, 01:12 PM
Find
PetOwen Offline

Threads: 0

While playing the water part in the demo: we die and the water lurker magically disapears. Happily we turn the wheel for the second door, and without a care in the world, jumps into the water and walks through. Then, the water monster magically reappears, in the room in front of us, breaking the door we're supposed to go through!
04-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

(04-27-2011, 01:40 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote:
Spoiler below!
I don't remember that.
Totally possible.
Just keep clicking.
Spoiler below!
Same thing goes for the window in study. (and possible a few other objects)

No I meant I don't remember it saying you couldn't break it by hand, I'm almost 100% confident it doesn't say that
04-27-2011, 11:01 PM
Website Find