Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Note Text not appearing.[SOLVED]
Simpanra Offline

Threads: 28
RE: Note Text not appearing.

(05-04-2011, 07:38 PM)Lambda Wrote: No changes.

But, Simpandra, your solution worked!
Thanks guys!

Woot! =D Im glad man =D Now you can continue working on your story =)
I think your story looks really interesting from the contents of your notes =) By the way, the problem you encountered is covered in one of Russ Money's video tutorials, his and mine are featured on my thread in this forum "Video Tutorials" =)

Once again, glad your notes are working now =)

Edd,
05-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Find
Roenlond Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Note Text not appearing.[SOLVED]

oh wow that's odd, I wonder why I never needed to do that? :o Probably because my entity is called exactly the same as the notetext name, I guess. Glad it's working Smile
05-04-2011, 07:58 PM
Find
Simpanra Offline

Threads: 28
RE: Note Text not appearing.[SOLVED]

(05-04-2011, 07:58 PM)Roenlond Wrote: oh wow that's odd, I wonder why I never needed to do that? :o Probably because my entity is called exactly the same as the notetext name, I guess. Glad it's working Smile

=) That is entirely possible =) I try to call them two different things just incase have two identical entity references for two different things confuses the scripting =) Although i also have two computer screens next to each other xD So i have my script up on the secondary and map edit on the primary so i can look between the two with ease =P
05-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Find