Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chatting/talking with customstory makers
Greven Offline

Threads: 13
Chatting/talking with customstory makers

Hello there, I have searched but cant really find a thread about contacting customstory makers "outside the forums" like skype/vent/irc/whatever voip chatting program you can find...
And i was just wondering if there are any that wouldnt mind putting up some contact information if you might need some help or if you do have a project you wanna make together etc.

I dont know if this is such a good idea because i have read most people just talk to eachother here with pm's and threads.

But i know that i would greatly appreciate some quick help since im quite the noob with all this making etc.

So how about it? anyone interested? Smile

[WIP] Recidivus
05-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Find
Russ Money Offline

Threads: 25
RE: Chatting/talking with customstory makers

(05-04-2011, 11:51 AM)Greven Wrote: Hello there, I have searched but cant really find a thread about contacting customstory makers "outside the forums" like skype/vent/irc/whatever voip chatting program you can find...
And i was just wondering if there are any that wouldnt mind putting up some contact information if you might need some help or if you do have a project you wanna make together etc.

I dont know if this is such a good idea because i have read most people just talk to eachother here with pm's and threads.

But i know that i would greatly appreciate some quick help since im quite the noob with all this making etc.

So how about it? anyone interested? Smile

If you have Steam, add arezee. Also, we have a Steam Group in my sig.

05-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Find
Greven Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Chatting/talking with customstory makers

Ooh i see, yeah i read somewhere about that but maybe my brain wasnt fuctioning and didnt process that part of the text Big Grin

[WIP] Recidivus
05-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Find