Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIP! Omnes lucis ostendit [Alpha release soon]
Modular100 Offline

Threads: 5
WIP! Omnes lucis ostendit [Alpha release soon]

This is a work in progress!

Light reveals all, and perhaps too much?
You wake up as Daniel (I haven't made up another name yet), trapped inside a prussian castle around the year 1839. You know nothing, but the emptiness of the castle is unsettling and you yearn for getting out. Awful sounds can be hear around every corner, and little notes, that seem innocent, carries a grave message; there is nowhere to hide.
As you carry on towards what you think is the main gate, you realize that there is something awfully wrong in the castle. The cellar holds corpses only days old, and horrible stenches come from locked doors and dark corridors.
You start to question your own sanity soon, are the terrifying visions you flee from real or just images produced by your crippled mind? Are the sounds real or do they only exist for your inner ear?

This custom story aims to present the player with labyrinths and scary areas rather than mind-boggling puzzles and brutal encounters with as many monsters as possible. There will be monsters, yes, but in very moderate amounts.

Screenshots:

.jpg   2011-05-08_00002.jpg (Size: 140.54 KB / Downloads: 115)
Please be nice, it's my first custom level I've ever made Wink
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2011, 08:13 PM by Modular100.)
05-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Find
Ghostflame Offline

Threads: 0
RE: WIP! Omnes lucis ostendit

Definitely holds promise, keep at it, and if you need any help, ask those pros Tongue
05-09-2011, 04:47 AM
Find
Exostalker Offline

Threads: 10
RE: WIP! Omnes lucis ostendit

Ohhhh.... now I won't be the only one creating a mod with latin name... Big Grin

05-09-2011, 06:42 AM
Find