Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Should i continue my amnesia lets play
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
42.86%
3 42.86%
No
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Please Read: New Lets Play for amnesia
ZxBrad Offline

Threads: 29
Please Read: New Lets Play for amnesia

Yah yah. Lemme start off rite here. Why another lets play. There is already alot of them, especially the big ones like Pewdiepie, Cryaotic, and Tobuscus.

Those lets players r really awesome. I was inspired by them to make my own lets play. And i did i currently have 2 up and having part 3 uploaded tonite.
Amnesia is a really big game on pc
So it would be awesome if u just watched the first part and alittle of part 2. Just to get to know what im doing in them. And it would be really awesome if u left a comment and left a like. Comment on how i can get better at commentating and all that. Thank you for reading this, thank you for replying, and thank you for watching. You guys just for reading this, are helping me out alot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEaqX4d1xP0

WARNING: Noob Doesn't Know How To Script.
[Image: xcn384.gif]

05-15-2011, 01:01 AM
Find
WatzUpzPeepz Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Please Read: New Lets Play for amnesia

Well as you said there are alot of walkthroughs of Amnesia but not so many on Justine,maybe you should do that instead?

05-15-2011, 01:14 AM
Find
ZxBrad Offline

Threads: 29
RE: Please Read: New Lets Play for amnesia

(05-15-2011, 01:14 AM)WatzUpzPeepz Wrote: Well as you said there are alot of walkthroughs of Amnesia but not so many on Justine,maybe you should do that instead?

I have non steam

WARNING: Noob Doesn't Know How To Script.
[Image: xcn384.gif]

05-15-2011, 01:28 AM
Find