Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finishing touches
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
Heart  finishing touches

I would like to ask the assistance of anyone in this forum, as I am lacking the tools I need to do one thing: Make a pretty custom loading screen. I don't have Photoshop, all I can use is Irfanview, and I want to edit an image I found on Google further to match the loading screens in Amnesia. If you have Photo editing tools and would like to help, let me know in this thread and I'll PM the image to you. It'll be a fairly simple edit, I just want a black outline to the image similar to the loading screens in Amnesia, where it looks like a painting.

Another question I had: How do I change the initial loading screen? I managed to change the loading screen/text of every level except the very first one that loads, when you press 'start'. Thanks! Smile Heart

[Image: signature-2.png]
05-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Find
Russ Money Offline

Threads: 25
RE: finishing touches

(05-19-2011, 08:26 PM)Streetboat Wrote: I would like to ask the assistance of anyone in this forum, as I am lacking the tools I need to do one thing: Make a pretty custom loading screen. I don't have Photoshop, all I can use is Irfanview, and I want to edit an image I found on Google further to match the loading screens in Amnesia. If you have Photo editing tools and would like to help, let me know in this thread and I'll PM the image to you. It'll be a fairly simple edit, I just want a black outline to the image similar to the loading screens in Amnesia, where it looks like a painting.

Another question I had: How do I change the initial loading screen? I managed to change the loading screen/text of every level except the very first one that loads, when you press 'start'. Thanks! Smile Heart

I'm not an artist. But, Paint.net or GIMP, is the poor man's PS.

05-19-2011, 08:34 PM
Find
Modular100 Offline

Threads: 5

I'll gladly help you, I've got Photoshop CS5 and I'm fairly good at editing Smile Just send me the file and I'll do what I can Wink

05-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I have another question: is it possible to pose corpse ragdolls?

[Image: signature-2.png]
05-21-2011, 07:11 AM
Find
MrBigzy Offline

Threads: 18

I've tried to figure this out too. There doesn't seem to be any way to move items in real time to get them in position. :V
05-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Find