Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realy need some help now :( about my new monster
DonProtz Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Realy need some help now :( about my new monster

hey danarogon,
what animation do you need? ( I mean do you would be happy if you only had run and walk cycles for example...) I will see if i find some time at the weekend, i could do a quick rig and basic walk animation perhaps!!!!!!!!!!
I like to help you but i cant promise anything, I currently have lag of time. Yeah and copy it to the animations of the brute I think will not look good.

Hello my friend, stay a while and listen
07-01-2011, 04:06 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Realy need some help now :( about my new monster

(07-01-2011, 04:06 AM)DonProtz Wrote: hey danarogon,
what animation do you need? ( I mean do you would be happy if you only had run and walk cycles for example...) I will see if i find some time at the weekend, i could do a quick rig and basic walk animation perhaps!!!!!!!!!!
I like to help you but i cant promise anything, I currently have lag of time. Yeah and copy it to the animations of the brute I think will not look good.

no need to make your own animations... i would like if possible (i don't know if you can) to add the brute's rig and animations... but now that i am trying out more model editor i think riging the monster whit the brute's bones will be enough... because i just found out that i can switch the brutes animations whit the grunt's animations... and vice versa so i think i only think i need you to rig the monster whit the brute's animations... THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR THE HELP Big Grin!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2011, 03:04 PM by Danny Boy.)
07-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Website Find