Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request my level's name?
stormhound Offline

Threads: 3
my level's name?

Hello I'm quite new to frictional games but I am creating a level I am not sure what it shall be called so I was wondering if you could help me Big Grin. It is going to be about the grunt but because I'm new I'm running out of scary ideas. Hopefully a demo will be released soon.
really I just need the name and scary stuff that shall go on in the game.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011, 01:07 PM by stormhound.)
06-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Find
X4anco Offline

Threads: 66
RE: my level's name?

You should put some more detail into what its going to be like, but I have come up with the following names:

-Grunts Fable
-Grunt Tragedy
-Grunt Of Brennenburg
-Grunt Wrecked

If you are looking for scares make sure to use Amb Music and sound effects to build tension.

06-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Find
stormhound Offline

Threads: 3
RE: my level's name?

(06-11-2011, 01:10 PM)X4anco Wrote: You should put some more detail into what its going to be like, but I have come up with the following names:

-Grunts Fable
-Grunt Tragedy
-Grunt Of Brennenburg
-Grunt Wrecked

If you are looking for scares make sure to use Amb Music and sound effects to build tension.

thank you these names and ideas will help me but I will let some more people post for more ideas but I might use grunt of brennenburg
Cool
(06-11-2011, 01:13 PM)stormhound Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 01:10 PM)X4anco Wrote: You should put some more detail into what its going to be like, but I have come up with the following names:

-Grunts Fable
-Grunt Tragedy
-Grunt Of Brennenburg
-Grunt Wrecked

thank you these names and ideas will help me but I will let some more people post for more ideas but I might use grunt of brennenburg
Cool
really I might call it grunt of brennenburg actually I will so all I need is scary Ideas it will be how the grunt gets to brennenburg but then I will make my level like a castle
Big GrinTongueCool
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011, 01:21 PM by stormhound.)
06-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Find