Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for work???
Mapsnacker Offline

Threads: 6
Looking for work???

Well I was really into the editor a few months back but my hard drive failed right when I began to learn scripting. I had a lot of map editing done for a custom story I had thought up but that's all gone now along with most of what I remember about scripting. I'm still pretty good with the map editor but I'm just not interested in taking on a custom story on my own right now. I"m a bit stuck on what to work on...

Does anybody have a little work I could do for them? Again, I'm good with the map editor but scripting is completely foreign to me. I'd say I'm a decent writer and can whip up original plots in a short time and can write believable dialog, notes, etc.

If anybody has ANYTHING they need some help on just say the word and I'll show you what I can contribute.

PS. I don't have anything to show you because all of my maps that I had created along with my writing were lost when my hard drive failed. Just give me a chance and I wont disappoint you. Smile
06-12-2011, 05:22 AM
Find
ferryadams10 Offline

Threads: 40
RE: Looking for work???

I'd love to help u but I'm working on my own project just as most of the people on this site Undecided sorry Tongue

PS. Feel free to add me on msn or steam or skype and I'll answer your scripting questions with plesure.

Msn: ferry_hooligan@live.nl
Steam: ferryadams1
SkypeName: ferryadams10

Regards,
Ferry

Got a nice sofa
Please come and have a seat for a while

06-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Find
xtron Offline

Threads: 37

Mapsnackar, let's say we build a map together? because I can't make a whole map myself...would make me insane.

[Image: 44917299.jpg]Dubstep <3
06-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Find
Doctorcheese Offline

Threads: 28

(06-12-2011, 10:52 AM)ferryadams10 Wrote: I'd love to help u but I'm working on my own project just as most of the people on this site Undecided sorry Tongue

PS. Feel free to add me on msn or steam or skype and I'll answer your scripting questions with plesure.

Msn: ferry_hooligan@live.nl
Steam: ferryadams1
SkypeName: ferryadams10

Regards,
Ferry

Can I add you on steam too? Tongue

''Sick, twisted child... You'll burn for this!''
06-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Find
Mapsnacker Offline

Threads: 6

(06-12-2011, 11:18 AM)xtron Wrote: Mapsnackar, let's say we build a map together? because I can't make a whole map myself...would make me insane.

Mmmmk what did you have in mind?
06-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Find
xtron Offline

Threads: 37

we make a map together...we work on different levels then put 'em together and help eachother with ideas and scripts etc.

[Image: 44917299.jpg]Dubstep <3
06-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Find