Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Hermoor's objects
MrBigzy Offline

Threads: 18
RE: Hermoor's objects

Is it possible to put it into .ma format for Maya? Or .mb?
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2011, 03:58 PM by MrBigzy.)
06-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

A dead 13 years old. Heavy stuff man.
06-26-2011, 05:51 PM
Website Find
MrBigzy Offline

Threads: 18

Bump so you see this hermoor. D:
08-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Find
graykin Offline

Threads: 12

Hey, this isn't a request for a monster OR an object per se, but I'm not sure where else to ask, so I'll do it here! :-)

Would it be possible for you to model a young woman for me? I'm not an artist, so I wouldn't have any concept art to use an example, but it'd be a pretty simple design.

Pretty much, she'd have to be lying on her back, with her arms crossed and in a simple night dress. She'd have hair down to her shoulders (hair color doesn't matter, so long as she's not gray or punk-rocker green), and would be barefoot. She'd have no physical deformations, and she wouldn't be a jawless, psychotic murderer with a sword for an arm. Wink Just a simple woman!

If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate it if you could do this! It's for my custom story, and you would, of course, be given credit for your work. She doesn't need to be a ragdoll and would require no animations--just a normal entity that could fit on the standard mansion four-poster bed in her static lying position.

08-24-2011, 01:54 AM
Find
Hermoor Offline

Threads: 8

You really had to bump this old thread :p I'm not taking more furniture requests just so people who want new custom made models for their particular story knows.

As for your request, young girl with a night dress? I already made that model Smile I could pose her and make her lay down if you want. It's in my other thread "Hermoor's monsters" Wink

"If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live"
-Lin Yutang
08-24-2011, 01:59 AM
Find