Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Section B?
extra11 Offline

Threads: 1
Section B?

just finished the game, loved it
Spoiler below!

was it just me or you can't visit section b in ep1?
also, at some point in the game you have a personal note regarding a hole in the fence on the right (or something similar) and i'm not sure if i missed that?!?

thanks
04-08-2007, 02:14 AM
Find
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Section B?

Spoiler below!
I think the "hole in the wall" is just a rather metaphorical description of a door. After all, Red is borderline mad.
If I interpret the maps correctly, section B is the one you're in before you get to section C, so you can visit it, I guess Wink

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
04-08-2007, 03:52 AM
Find
extra11 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Section B?

Thaliur Wrote:
Spoiler below!
I think the "hole in the wall" is just a rather metaphorical description of a door. After all, Red is borderline mad.
If I interpret the maps correctly, section B is the one you're in before you get to section C, so you can visit it, I guess Wink
thanks for your reply, i can't believe i was so dumb
Spoiler below!

the name 'section b' was somehow misleading, anyway it appears from the map that section b has 2 pathways, so today in the morning i had to go and check and found the other door completely shut, so i guess it all makes sense now Smile

anyway, i need more of this game and can't wait for ep2, i guess i'll have to play the whole thing from scratch again, maybe at hard difficulty
04-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Find