Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Work in progress 1408 [The Game]
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: 1408 [The Game]

Well, it worked this time, and... I'm completely blown away.

Like people have said, I haven't seen such good mapping in a long time, it's a relief to see something so well done and good on the forums...

Great job, keep working.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
08-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Find
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5

awesome work! excited to play this one ;)
if you need some specific objects, i'm experienced with blender, 3 years, and i would love to help this mod, as long as it's needed.
i don't have really much time, because i'm working on a full-conversion mod, and i also love my reallife, but a few things would be possible :)

offtopic/

could anyone tell me, why i can't use my signature? do i need a number of posts to get this? O.o
edit: solved, it finally appeared. >.<

\offtopic

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2012, 11:20 PM by johnbox.)
08-24-2012, 03:28 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(08-24-2012, 03:28 AM)johnbox Wrote: could anyone tell me, why i can't use my signature? do i need a number of posts to get this? O.o
Click "User CP" near the top of the screen, on the left hand side under "Your Profile", click "Change Signature". Type anything you'd like into the box (within the character limit) and click "Update Signature".

@OP, this looks pretty good mapping wise; I'm not familiar with the book or the atmosphere you're trying to capture, but everything seems very bright and there are no (visible) billboards on the windows. Great music by the way, Moonlight Sonata is one of my favorite Beethoven pieces Smile.

I rate it 3 memes.
08-24-2012, 04:16 AM
Find