Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Bonding Over Amnesia
LoveBlaze Offline

Threads: 2
Bonding Over Amnesia

I know that Amnesia is best played alone in the dark with the lights off and headphones, which I did to the first time, but all my friends are horror fans, and I'm the only one who has the full game, so anytime a large amount of my mates are over, we always wind up taking it in turn to make fun of each other while one person plays it. Because we want whoever's playing to get the full experience, we all shut up and turn the lights out and just silently watch until they do something we can laugh at.

One of my favorites was at a party we took out the game, and it was just me and 4 of my friends who are guys were up in my room while most of my family talked downstairs, and we decided to play it. The intro screen rolled up and listed nudity as one of the reasons it was rated M. One of my friends goes "Ooo, nudity!" and they all sit up and stare and I said "It's just penises, guys, just penises" and they collectively went "Awww" and sighed until the one who's bisexual said, "Wait? What am I 'awww'ing for? Yes!"

So I wanna know if any of you have similar bonding/funny friend stories from Amnesia. Any will do. Just like any friendships you formed over it, or any that were made stronger. And, I'm sort of new around here, so it'd be nice to meet some of you guys too.

"THERE IT IS! RUN!"
"NO I WAS GOING TO STOP FOR A CUP OF TEA WITH IT!"
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2011, 06:07 AM by LoveBlaze.)
07-23-2011, 06:06 AM
Find
BendyBread Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Bonding Over Amnesia

I find that on Lets Plays of Amnesia (specifically mangaminx and pewdiepie), that lots of the comments have people bonding/getting along a lot.

This forum itself is a great bonding place. Big Grin
07-23-2011, 08:07 AM
Find
Brennenburg Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Bonding Over Amnesia

I bonded with Frictional Games.
Spoiler below!
Not Really Wink

[Image: TRcp2.png]
07-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Find