Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Another Bug???
Roro Offline

Threads: 1
Another Bug???

Hi!

I've bought the first part of the game, and I am stopped by something that is identified on forums as a bug:
When I need to make a fuse for the TNT barrel, I am supposed to make it with the black powder and some strings that are in a box near the entrance of the Workshop after the digi code. Other users assume that they can pick up those strings. I can't and I am not the only one in that case.
This makes me very sad because I can't progress anymore in the game. Many users claim that it's a bug; some others say that everything is normal and that they can pick up those @@@@ strings without any probem...

Thanks for quick answering.

Roro (from France)
04-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: Another Bug???

It's not a bug, but you'll need to find the explosives book first and it's in the
Spoiler below!

office located to the left from where you first entered the mine
04-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Website Find
Roro Offline

Threads: 1

Right, Got it!!!

Thanks a lot!!

Roro
04-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Find
banj007 Offline

Threads: 10

Hey jens, about that explosives book. The first time I beat the game, I still had the second key you pick up because I reached THROUGH the chest and picked up the book. I never unlocked it...
05-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Website Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

can you explain how you reached through the chest please, or record a video of it please
05-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Website Find
banj007 Offline

Threads: 10

I first jiggled the chest to receive the "its locked" message then i thought "i liked jiggling that i will do it again" (im eccentric like that) so i was about to, when i noticed the hand had changed to the pick up icon and i got the book when i clicked. I am pretty sure I reached through some incredibly small crack between the lid and base of the chest.

--edit--

Now im 100% sure i reached through the chest. If you turn on interact mode and move the hand slowly over the circular-looking part you will eventually get the pick-up hand. I have done it 3 times now. I could do it and maybe screen capture or something.
05-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Website Find