Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Got problems
DonProtz Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Serval things needed, thanks for helpers

you can edit the solution in the leveleditor.cfg, you could search for the file... íts in the dir documents (win)

Hello my friend, stay a while and listen
07-21-2011, 09:28 PM
Find
clock123 Offline

Threads: 18
RE: Serval things needed, thanks for helpers

Nope, I only find "leveleditor.log" when I go to my documents and to my HPL2 folder.

I tried changing the resolution from there to any resolution ( leveleditor.log) but nothing seemed to work., Maybe I should make the file as cfg?
I just tried and it didnt work... I got another problem, whenever I try to write in a note, I see the screen which I am writing at, moving from right to left side. It doesnt happen when I write in a single line untill the free spots in that line are over. anyone got the solution?
It didnt work, I got a new problem... whenever I'm typing something at notepad, and when I'm running out of the place in a single line, then it's starts snapping side ways, anyone knows how to fix it?
( The last two problems are the same, It just didnt appear when I wrote it so I didnt know )
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2011, 08:39 AM by clock123.)
07-22-2011, 08:21 AM
Find