Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

LP's on youtube, little question
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30
LP's on youtube, little question

it has nothing to do with fg, so the offtopic and nobody on youtube answered *sadface*
i wanna do amnesia lets plays i have all the equipment
and my question is:
my current username is: massivep*nisbro, is that too offensive
and "maybe" if i get more subs and views jk
can i be a partner with a username like that

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
07-30-2011, 06:16 PM
Find
BlueFury Offline

RE: LP's on youtube, little question

bumpity bump, its just a question

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
07-30-2011, 08:22 PM
Find
TFEF Offline

Threads: 0

"massivepenisbro" is not what I would consider a terribly offensive name, although some other people might take offense to it. The guy who posted 'Holy shit, Amnesia what the FUUUUUUUCK' has the username "DildoBitch", and nobody seems to mind, though.

I'm not sure what kind of standards YouTube has for partners, but that kind of username seems like it would hinder your progress.

I'm not sure what inspired you to make a YouTube account with the username "massivepenisbro", though.
07-31-2011, 02:00 AM
Find
BlueFury Offline

(07-31-2011, 02:00 AM)TFEF Wrote: "massivepenisbro" is not what I would consider a terribly offensive name, although some other people might take offense to it. The guy who posted 'Holy shit, Amnesia what the FUUUUUUUCK' has the username "DildoBitch", and nobody seems to mind, though.

I'm not sure what kind of standards YouTube has for partners, but that kind of username seems like it would hinder your progress.

I'm not sure what inspired you to make a YouTube account with the username "massivepenisbro", though.

what inspired him to do dildobitch? jk
people seem to like penis usernames
ah well ill just take something else

07-31-2011, 09:59 AM
Find