Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Over 100 Custom Story Ideas
Mosnye Offline

Threads: 3
Lightbulb  Over 100 Custom Story Ideas

I have recently discovered "Creepy Pastas" and I think almost all of them would make great stories to fit custom stories!

If you don't know what a creepy pasta is, they are a form of Copypasta and are short scary/horror stories that are regularly posted on message boards or sent via email intended to scare or unnerve the reader. Some are completely made up where as others are derived from old Urban Legends.

If you would like to read up on some head over to http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Article_Listing

My personal Favourites are: Slenderman, Candle Cove... actually there's to many. Most of these can be turned into custom stories but I have a major lack of design and intelligence so I cant script or make maps. However I love good old fashioned Horror Stories!

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you don't read too many creepy pastas before you go to bed...

Edit: Here are the MOST popular ones: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Suggested_Reading

[Image: a.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2011, 10:16 AM by Mosnye.)
08-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Website Find
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Over 100 Custom Story Ideas

Aaaaaah.

Creepypasta.

Some of these have made me so paranoid at nights - it's great but not-so-great at the same time.

08-07-2011, 05:44 PM
Find
Mosnye Offline

(08-07-2011, 05:44 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: Aaaaaah.

Creepypasta.

Some of these have made me so paranoid at nights - it's great but not-so-great at the same time.

You should try reading some of the popular ones aloud Wink

08-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Website Find
Mosnye Offline

Bump, Lots of good stories waiting for you! Big Grin

08-10-2011, 06:07 AM
Website Find