Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Where / How did you buy the game?
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Where / How did you buy the game?

We are trying to figure out where Penumbra: Overture is available and need YOUR help!

We are only interested in the boxed version right now and are also interested in seeing "evidence" of the game being bought in your contry. If you could get hold of photo of the game in store, scan of receipt or what not confirming its existance we will be very happy Smile

To show how grateful we are all who supply evidence will be getting a custom forum rank Big Grin
04-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Find
Pistons Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Where / How did you buy the game?

I have bought it at Mediamarkt Roeselare (Belgium). After reading a review from PC Gameplay (Belgian magazine) I created an interest in this game, because I'm a fan of survival horror and adventure. I must say money well spent, can't wait till Episode 2 !

Thomas Wrote:We are trying to figure out where Penumbra: Overture is available and need YOUR help!

We are only interested in the boxed version right now and are also interested in seeing "evidence" of the game being bought in your contry. If you could get hold of photo of the game in store, scan of receipt or what not confirming its existance we will be very happy Smile

To show how grateful we are all who supply evidence will be getting a custom forum rank Big Grin
05-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Find
Morax Offline

Threads: 1

[/align]I bought the game myself online at bol.com.

But I also saw it for sale in the online stores of Dynabyte and Free Record Shop (our 'national' cd-/dvd-/gamestore here in the Netherlands, comparible to Virgin in the UK, only much smaller in size of the stores).

I also saw a physical version of it in the shop for real with my own eyes at Dynabyte (location Geldropseweg), Eindhoven.

They would probably also have it at Mediamarkt Eindhoven but I haven't been there yet since the release date.
05-08-2007, 01:06 PM
Find
Pistons Offline

I dropped by the Mediamarkt today and took a picture or two.

[Image: t_Photo0049m_7c3f136.jpg]

[Image: t_Photo0050m_e2b18ee.jpg]
05-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Find
MyDogWilbur Offline

It's at Best Buy, Palmdale CA...they had just two copies...now only one!
05-18-2007, 02:44 AM
Find
burbble Offline

Yayyyy! Finally, after the many, many release date push-backs, I have Penumbra Overture! Big Grin Big Grin

Hehe, anyway: I bought the game from Amazon.com (directly, not "marketplace"). Their stock seems to be a bit iffy (sometimes it says they don't sell it, sometimes it says in stock, sometimes it says in stock soon). In good news, I did see the game ranked #404 in Video Games yesterday. (I live in the US)

Attached a picture of the invoice and box. Yay! ! ! Can't wait to start playing.

- Luke
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2007, 07:06 PM by ОЧЗ.)
05-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Find
Blanel Offline

I bought my copy at Webhallen (Sweden)

I've also seen it in Game (sweden), ranked 15 on their toplist it seems, and in EB games (sweden)

Swedens Pricerunner tells where it's supposed to be available for ordering within sweden:
http://se.pricerunner.com/pl/129-871010/...A+overture

I might get evidence soon, but right now I can't be bothered Smile
05-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Find
CornetTheory Offline

hey guys, good news for us Americans.

The game is available in store at Best Buy, Circuit City, and Target(confirm)

I bought one from best buy just so I could have the box.

http://www.onlyintheory.com - Voice actor - Penumbra Series
05-23-2007, 08:32 AM
Find
CrazyCanuck Offline

Threads: 3

Has anyone seen it in Canada yet? Futureshop and Bestbuy don't have it where I am.
05-24-2007, 12:47 AM
Find
zeroth
Unregistered

seems there are two different boxes. a DVD-case and an actual Card-board box with a jewel case in it.

looks like I'll have to hunt around for the cardboard one.
05-25-2007, 04:39 PM