Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Music Help
Angerpull Offline

Threads: 24
No Music Help

Hello, is there a way to spawn a monster with no music? I have this sequence where I wish to use my own adrenaline pumping music when I am being chased, but nothing I do works. I always hear the Chasing music...

And if you're going to say "HERP A DERP JUST EDIT MODEL IN MODEL EDITURR HURR DURR DERP" then don't bother, cuz I have no idea how to do that...

Any help on this? Or a step by step tutorial on how to disable music from a monster?

-Angerpull Angel
08-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: No Music Help

People gonna tell you just edit it in model editor because it's the easiest and really an easy way to do this. If you are not gonna bother yourself with this, then why are you asking?

How hard can it be to open the monster in model editor and delete the music lines in User Defined Variables, then save the monster as, like my_monster.

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2011, 08:56 PM by Tanshaydar.)
08-18-2011, 08:56 PM
Website Find
DRedshot Offline

Threads: 23

if you want an alternative you can make your story a full conversion mod, then delete the monster music files... but then you'd need to know how to make a full conversion Smile

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2011, 09:18 PM by DRedshot.)
08-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Find
Angerpull Offline

Threads: 24

(08-18-2011, 08:56 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: People gonna tell you just edit it in model editor because it's the easiest and really an easy way to do this. If you are not gonna bother yourself with this, then why are you asking?

How hard can it be to open the monster in model editor and delete the music lines in User Defined Variables, then save the monster as, like my_monster.

Oh stuff it, as I can see you've made a similar post to mine. And now that you know how to do it you go all "High and mighty knowitall troll" on me... just stuff it will ya? Also thank you, I figured out how to make a Monster with my music in it.
08-18-2011, 09:37 PM
Find