Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Gonna buy this game but...
Herrfalcor
Unregistered

Gonna buy this game but...

when I look at the sys req, it says: OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista.. I dont have those, I have ubuntu/linux.. and I have tryed the demo for linux, and it looks good.. but I wanna buy the full version for linux, where can I find that ? ( gonna buy via http://www.gamersgate.com )

Thank you !
05-11-2007, 05:23 AM
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
RE: Gonna buy this game but...

The full version for Linux should be coming very soon. We are in the last steps of setting up store etc.
05-11-2007, 06:25 AM
Find
Herrfalcor
Unregistered

Thomas Wrote:The full version for Linux should be coming very soon. We are in the last steps of setting up store etc.

Very cool, but can I buy it trough internett with my visa card and then download it ? like, buy download ?Smile
05-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Herrfalcor Wrote:
Thomas Wrote:The full version for Linux should be coming very soon. We are in the last steps of setting up store etc.

Very cool, but can I buy it trough internett with my visa card and then download it ? like, buy download ?Smile

Yes, that is in fact the only way in which it will be avialable Smile
05-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Find
Herrfalcor
Unregistered

Thomas Wrote:
Herrfalcor Wrote:

Yes, that is in fact the only way in which it will be avialable Smile

Awesome. So, when will I/we see that game for linux ? Smile today ? please, I have nothing to do today !:S
05-11-2007, 08:59 AM
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Herrfalcor Wrote:Awesome. So, when will I/we see that game for linux ? Smile today ? please, I have nothing to do today !:S

No today I am afraid. Hopefully very very soon though.
05-11-2007, 09:04 AM
Find
Herrfalcor
Unregistered

Thomas Wrote:
Herrfalcor Wrote:Awesome. So, when will I/we see that game for linux ? Smile today ? please, I have nothing to do today !:S

No today I am afraid. Hopefully very very soon though.

Damn! Oh well, lets play tetris !
05-11-2007, 09:07 AM
Damien_Azreal Offline

Threads: 0

I was going to pick it up... but I went in to the store on the 1st and they said "Pushed back to the seventh." Went in on the seventh... now they say "Pushed back to the 14th."

Will this game ever be released in the USA?
05-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Find
Herrfalcor
Unregistered

Damien_Azreal Wrote:I was going to pick it up... but I went in to the store on the 1st and they said "Pushed back to the seventh." Went in on the seventh... now they say "Pushed back to the 14th."

Will this game ever be released in the USA?

Cant you just buy it trough internett ? you know, buy download ?Tongue
05-12-2007, 05:10 AM
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

The 14th for sure, the publisher now ships the game if you order it directly from them so they most likely shipped the copies out to retailers as well, and it takes them a couple of days to ship it out to the individual stores I would imagine.
05-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Website Find