Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Till death do us part. Custom story (Full conversion)*Project put on hold*
Khan Offline

Threads: 12
Till death do us part. Custom story (Full conversion)*Project put on hold*

Till Death do us part.

Its 2005, your name is Jon Hoffman, and you and your wife work for a corporation interested in the Architect of German castle's built around the 1700's, wat could possibly go wrong when your wife decides to take an early look at a newly discovered castle in the mountains, you trust your wife and respect her decision to go take an early look, but, wat happens when she has not returned in a few weeks? She was only supposed to be there for a week, right? Worried and in a panic, you decide to take matters into your own hand, with your trusty flashlight, a few extra batteries, you venture off to see wat happened, maybe her car broke down and she is staying in the local village? Might as well take your journal, to, it will be a good chance to see the castle for yourself, ohh, shes most likely in the local market picking up some souvenirs, might as well surprise her right, it will be romantic, right?

Key features.

*The amazing flash light mod!
*Indepth long and juicy story!
*Cheap scares? Pff, better have 911 on speed dial for that heartattack you're gunna have!
*Full conversion! Right? Yea, full conversion!

Everyone loves screen shots!

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540651...00B56C823/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540651...F264047AC/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540651...6F2561C63/

To do list.

More screenshots.
Make teaser trailer.

Authors comments.(updated)
No Demo will be let out, as the Cookie man (skypeskype) said, it will indeed ruin the first part, but dont worry, I will post tons of screens and tons of teaser trailers along the way!
Sorry about not updating much, my cat is sick and I have been trying to get him to the vet, taking him today, so hopefully things go good and I can start working again.
****Due to alot of work in the real world and such, this project is on hold, I am NOT canceling it, just for now its on "pause"****

Random updates!
*Fixed a typo in the description.
*Finished the first level, I have been tied up with running a server I work for, but, 10 hours later, no sleep in an entire day, first level is done!
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2011, 07:22 PM by Khan.)
08-20-2011, 10:21 AM
Find
zeravia Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Till death do us part. Custom story (Full conversion)

niiiiice~ there really does need to be more of these...

man, i can't wait...! XD

Diary of a madman -Onhold

New - [Image: at_1374739.png]
08-20-2011, 01:55 PM
Website Find
Khan Offline

Big Grin lol, your to nice.
08-20-2011, 06:27 PM
Find
Tenno Offline

Threads: 0

Sounds and looks good so far, one question, is it going to be serious, comedic, a mix? I'm asking because it just seems more humorous than most stories Big Grin

[Image: 29069he.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2011, 06:49 PM by Tenno.)
08-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Find
Khan Offline

(08-20-2011, 06:49 PM)Tenno Wrote: Sounds and looks good so far, one question, is it going to be serious, comedic, a mix? I'm asking because it just seems more humorous than most stories Big Grin

I do intend to make this a cereal custom story, I do admit the plot I put up does seem a little humorous than others, but its all for good show, dont you worry, I have plans for this story Wink
08-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Find
Khan Offline

Working on a video trailer. But I suck at editing and stuff, so. hopefully it goes good.
08-21-2011, 12:41 AM
Find
NadTheBat Offline

Threads: 4

Two things I noticed:

1. You re-used an area from the other custom story you were going to make! Lazy bastard Big Grin ( I kid, I kid)

2. That fireplace area looks very... how you might say... familiar... Tongue
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2011, 07:19 AM by NadTheBat.)
08-21-2011, 07:18 AM
Find
Khan Offline

(08-21-2011, 07:18 AM)NadTheBat Wrote: Two things I noticed:

1. You re-used an area from the other custom story you were going to make! Lazy bastard Big Grin ( I kid, I kid)

2. That fireplace area looks very... how you might say... familiar... Tongue

I kept the alter room becuase I thought it was pretty, but dont worry, Im going to change it up.
08-21-2011, 08:19 AM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh. This sounds frickin awesome. Give us some screenies. And dont release demo please. It will suck the atmosphere out of the first part of the story. Cheers!
08-21-2011, 08:37 AM
Website Find
Khan Offline

(08-21-2011, 08:37 AM)skypeskype Wrote: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh. This sounds frickin awesome. Give us some screenies. And dont release demo please. It will suck the atmosphere out of the first part of the story. Cheers!

Yea, Im starting to think no Demo, lol, but for sure more screens and a video teaser :p
08-21-2011, 10:30 AM
Find